Reviews for On Tour
brian-trolldan chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
amazing as always can't wait for the next chapter
MissAmbivalent chapter 34 . 11/11/2015
I really love the relationship between Percy and Sally. And I hope Percy and Annabeth work things out!
SolangeloFangirl chapter 34 . 11/11/2015
I hate you so much for the cliffhanger on the Solangelo part
I really really love this fanfic and it's totally amazing and ahhhhhhHHHHHH CLIFFHANGERS -.-
kkh81497 chapter 34 . 11/10/2015
love the update! do another one soon!
ShadowSmite chapter 34 . 11/10/2015
Oh I just love this so much! If only someone for Jason to love would show up... Maybe Leo? Then the band may have a reason to disband to be with their loved ones? I think that would be an okay ending. Anyways, the whole Percy thing is being taken care of nicely, I really like how you solved the whole ordeal.
Alrighty,
~BellaBlanc (also EternalPink)
Vampiresswolf chapter 34 . 11/10/2015
I was starting to think there was no more, yay! Your writing is amazing, as always and I honestly can't think of any critique except that there is an 'as' near the beginning that is missing an 'a' lol. Great job and i can't wait!
SolangeloFangirl chapter 33 . 10/27/2015
CH 33 IS BREAKING MY HEART IN EVERY WAY I CANT HANDLE IT WHAT IS MY LIFE
GayerThanThou chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
This story is so amazing. I can't put my feelings for it in words. It takes me on a perfect roller coaster from one emotion to the next. It seems so real, and it feels like I'm there with them. I feel their pains, laugh their laughs, and cry their cries. You have a way with words, and you'd be an amazing writer. You pull me to the next chapter, make me not want to stop, but don't leave me feeling as if I'm hanging off the biggest cliffhanger ever. I love your work, keep it up!
MissAmbivalent chapter 33 . 10/21/2015
Brilliant!
Luna chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
That awkward moment when you let out an actual(, very loud) squeal because a fanfic got updated...
And, that even awkward-er moment when you have to explain yourself to someone who doesn't know what fanfiction is...
I really love this story so much. I love the storyline. I love how you portrait the characters. I love almost everything about it, and it really makes my day when I get an email saying that On Tour has been updated.
Chrissy chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS. Thank you 3 it was absolutely amazing.
Angel5651 chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
For your first time writing smut, I'd say you did a great job! That was definitely one of the best scenes I've ever read and the way you brought in the musicality of it was genius. As a a musician, the words you used really helped me to understand how Nico and Will were feeling.
Amollygamation chapter 32 . 9/26/2015
Holy heck. Your first time writing smut? It was beautiful, not overdone but rather romantically sensual. Still love this story. Thanks!
MissAmbivalent chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
Your wrote this so perfectly, your writing style is beautiful!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2015
So so so so so good! I cant wait for more!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »