Reviews for On Tour
Explicitly Simple chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
I went looking for a well written, thorough, engaging Will/Nico story and through these 30 chapters I have gotten it! I especially love the inner monologues you include, because they are so reflective. It gives me a better look into the character and their development, which as a reader, I appreciate. You don't always want to be left guessing when it comes to characters personality.
But Will and Nico's relationship! It has grown so beautifully, I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Chrissy chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
This one hurt my heart :( poor Will. I hope the next chapter has some fluff, or even better some smut ;)
YungHomer chapter 30 . 8/22/2015
I like this story... please make Percy and Annabeth make up...
Guest chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Giiiiiieeeeeeeee usssss moreeeeeeeee Sad-Will pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i love it *creepy face*
EternalPink chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Hey! It's LeoNicoFan from Ao3, this just gives me updates when your new chapter is out so I can pay better attention. Anyways, so, so amazing! And I was expecting a million other things to go wrong in Percy's relationship but pregnant? I love it! This whole fic is amazing! Please write the next chapter!
Must-Think-Of-Username chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
I knew it! Oh my gods Percy. I love this sooooo much.
Ghostyyyy chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Twist! This story is so good
Adventure Chicken chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
WOW, Percy's really dug himself into a hole here! Brilliant chapter and you really portrayed the friendship between the boys excellently.
EurekAlert chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
So I kinda sorta just read all 29 chapters you have up in like, 1 day... and now I can't wait for the next one but I have to and I'm conflicted because I don't want to wait. Anyway, this is a really well written story and I am thoroughly impressed with what I have read so far. Good job!
elmo chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
Suchhh a geat chapter, is Will having a scene with the my-brother-died -in-Christmas thing? Pleasee pretty pretty please? he could cry and all that.
(I'm a bad person)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/14/2015
I love this but the Nico and Will not telling eachother thing is killing me. But I still absolutely love this and it's definitely (one of) my favourite Solangelo fanfic(s). And I soooo knew it was Annabeth. But then again, I think everyone expected that. Poor stupid Percy.
Amollygamation chapter 29 . 8/13/2015
Percy, you oblivious soul. I get it now! This chapter cleared up several of my questions, and I loved the interplay between Nico, Percy, and Jason here. Thanks!
YungHomer chapter 29 . 8/13/2015
I love this... GET PERCABETH AND SOLANGELO TOGETHER PLSPLSPLSPSL... this is amazingly amazing.
I do not have words to describe how good this was.
YungHomer
Ghostyyyy chapter 29 . 8/13/2015
I hope Annabeth forgives Percy, but I understand if she doesn't, he cheated on her multiple times even though he wasn't aware they were dating. This is one huge mess for both of them
Laonhana Avery chapter 28 . 8/9/2015