Reviews for On Tour
Bachelor Of Fangirling chapter 28 . 8/8/2015
Let me start off this review by saying that I have a very strong range of emotions for this; love, hate and inexplainable feelings (that may or may not make me want to squeal), which are all a part of my opinion of your story. My opinion, by the way, is amazingly positive. Love: I love your writing style, the characters, the plot and the depth, as well as the realism that I spoke about in my previous review. Hate: Nico and Will refusing to confront one another about their more-than-obvious feelings for each other, and Percy not saying what's up with him...yet. Essentially, I just hate the cliffhanger-y stuff, but that's part of the charm. Feelings: Solangelo, Sally, Will, Nico, Jason, Percy. Enough said.
Thanks so much for the reply to my other review, and I'm really super excited that you updated. I hope to read more chapters soon!
xx
Lexi
HyllaTwiceKill chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
WOW. I just noticed this story have 137k words already! *applause* Looking forward to the next chapter (wanna see why Annabeth's mad at Percy, and more Solangelo :))
riptide1500 chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
Still one of my faves. Thanks for the update!
Bachelor Of Fangirling chapter 27 . 7/30/2015
I've basically raced through this fanfic in the last couple of days, and I have a very valid reason as to why I haven't taken my time with your work: I. Love. This. Fanfic.
It is extremely difficult to find a well written and somewhat realistic fanfic, especially for such a new ship (Solangelo). I love the realism of everything, like the panic attacks and Jason's jealousy, and I'd like to say that, quite frankly (pun not intended, however great it is), you made me like Gay!Jason, and Jason and Nico's past relationship. Usually, Gay!Jason is a bit whiny, or just does it with everybody. So, thank you.

Other than what I've said so far, I only have two things left to say:
1) WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH PERCY? (That wasn't meant as "you totally ruined him", it's like I'm yelling at him, i.e. "Dude, what the hell is up with you?") Is Annabeth pregnant? Annabeth's totally pregnant.
2) This fanfic has made me ship Solangelo more, if that is possible...maybe it's the Nico tattoos? (Probably your plot and writing).
Anyways, the overall message of my accidentally extensive review, is PLEASE UPDATE. I'm aware it's only been 5(?) days since you've updated, but I find myself thinking of way too many outcomes, resulting from both Nico and Will's revelations, in that Solangelo needs to be canon.
So, thank you for writing this amazing fanfic, and I hope you update soon!
xx
Lexi
Vampiresswolf chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
*happy dance* yay:) thanks for the update. It's amazing as always and I'm getting excited now. Can't wait for what is next. :D
Laonhana Avery chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
Finallyyy.
lotrharrypotter3 chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
Ohh, I so much needed to read this! As always, it's amazing!
I'm so jealous, those dudes have so great friends. I was 99% sure that Cecil did that on purpose :D I use the same method with my friends xD
Why do I have the strange feeling that Jason and Percy are both going to have some fun that night? With each other...or are those just thoughts of a Jercy shipper? :D
Guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2015
I love the last sentence.. It makes me really excited to read more!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/19/2015
Oh my Gods, I love this story so dam much. I think it might be my favourite AU of all time. Its just so adorable. I'm kinda hoping for an accidental declaration of 'I love you'. Like when they are one the phone or leaving and one of them says something like 'Okay, love you bye!'. I know it's really cliché but it ís realistic. Or I kinda hope for Nico to be in an accident (sorry Nico) and Will completely freaking out. Both of them not yet tho. Cause from you story it is obviously that even tho they care a lot about each other, they aren't in love just yet. But again, I absolutely love this so I'll probably love anything you come up with, as long as you don't kill anyone XD.
Excuse me for my grammar/spelling btw.
Laonhana Avery chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
Yay! *showering reviews* yay! Snuggly Fluffly Happiness!
fandomsletmego chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
YESSSSS I FOUND A GOOD SOLANGELO FIC
okay so my mind was literally screaming PERCABETH all through chapter 20
this is freaking awesome
I'm supposed to be transcribing music right now but I just sat and read this in one go and jesus it's an emotional rollercoaster
And now I discover it isn't finished
*horrified emoji*
yet
*hopeful emoji*
Fairview12 chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
Magnificent, as always
sorry mom chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
For gods sake make them have sex
lotrharrypotter3 chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
Aww! Such a cute chapter! After such a long and tiring day, all I needed was a new chapter of 'On Tour' !
Laonhana Avery chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
These fics make me want to roll over in my bed and go 'AWWW THAT'S SO CUTE!'.
Oh wait. I already did.