Reviews for On Tour
Guest chapter 29 . 1/6/2018
Love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2018
I HEART HEART HEART HAERT HEART HEART HEART YOU FANFICTION SOOOOOOO MUCH !
Guest chapter 17 . 1/2/2018
Why do you do this?! *crying from all the trouble in our favourate ghost king's life*
Remi chapter 42 . 6/23/2017
Just wonderful. Bittersweet, realistic, sad, but so endearing. Let their new part become forever
irene2005 chapter 42 . 6/19/2017
OMG! This book is amazing! I'm crying that it is over but hey.. I might hope really hard for a sequel and then another one, and so on. Love this story, your writing, the rollercoaster of emotion. ( Maybe not the last part.) But it was and is a life moral. To move on, to live life to its fullest, getting a fresh start, having fun.. All those things. 3 3 3
Dragonite27 chapter 25 . 4/21/2017
The song 'riddles' by Kensington?
Sheccid chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
It is a good history and I love is perfect and you give me muy favourites ships.
Niamh chapter 42 . 2/20/2017
Loved it, it was the perfect way to end the story this is by far my favourite fanfiction just perfect even without the "happy" endings that I hate: who knows what could happen after happily ever after as I was reading I wondered what Will would do with the laminate and I had a similar idea on how to end . This fanfiction took me three days to read but it gave me something to do during half term and it was well worth it.
Aleia Night chapter 42 . 2/16/2017
Wow. This was such a great fic. The characters were so well thought out, the storyline realistic and unpredictable, the style of writing great. It was hot, funny, intriguing. Thank you so much.

However, I couldn't bring myself to read the better part of the epilogue. I'm very much of a happy ending person, and the way the story was going just hurt me too much (which only shows how well-written the characters and story are!). I understand that this is how you deemed the story should continue, and I don't blame you. I see it. I just wish it didn't have to go this way, this dark. I wish Jason and the others could've reconciled sooner, that they'd finished the Europe tour and then take some time from the band. Nico wouldn't have been so broken, and Jason wouldn't have been either. I wish they could've just dialed back the performances a lot so they all had more time to think, to be with the ones they loved, to go into therapy.
I wish that eventually, they'd take a break from the band altogether and try to live a normal life. Nico and Will would still be living together, Nico working on his anxiety with his therapist and eventually taking up his Musicology studies again. Jason also seeing a therapist, but also attending college for real and becoming a psychologist. Jason, Percy and Nico still coming back together every once in a while to jam. Will and Nico eventually getting married, adopting a puppy and later a little girl from Asia. And after that, a boy. And raising them in a loving home, one like the one Nico had always dreamed of. I know that's not always how it works out in the real world, but that doesn't mean it can't. At least, it's what I dream of.

I still loved your story and am so grateful for all the exciting, heartwarming and sad moments I was able to share with you. Please keep on writing, you are amazing!
IpiuGate chapter 42 . 1/24/2017
I love this story and I do think that the breakup was a good move because medicine is one of the hardest longest most time consuming courses out there and I know a few people who couldn't keep up the grades and the sleep nevermind social interactions. It did leave a slight sour note despite the happy ending though as I don't think there was enough time to process it before they get a second chance. I can see that pace work in a movie but in a book there's just a shadow of something missing.
I love these two so much though and your ideas are as genius as Annabeth
andipxndy chapter 42 . 1/19/2017
Wow! This entire fic was amazing! The plotline was so in-depth, it felt so realistic, and the writing was amazing! I was hooked on it the entire way through, and I especially loved Percy's silly/dorky moments, where he tended to make me laugh. Plus, I loved the relationship between Jason, Percy and Nico a lot. I'm really glad that you wrote this, and that I got the chance to read it.

Thanks for the great writing!
~AJ
Aleavon chapter 42 . 1/3/2017
no stop it im crying now

I wish I had a running Ao3 but I'm mostly on here and Wattpad T_T

This was beautiful from start to finish. The personification of all the characters, the awkwardness, the humor, the ups and downs, everything was wonderful and I loved every second that I got to read it. I'm really going to miss Thrice Greek and all of their drama, and Will and Nico's relationship even more than that. I don't even think that I could imagine what happens next despite my strongest efforts to recreate an extension to the storyline that you have here.

I feel like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend even though I've only been here for two days...

Looks like I'm signing out,

- Aleavon
Aleavon chapter 41 . 1/3/2017
Jason... poor child... I feel so bad for him now dammit. I actually was really mad before when he kept smothering Nico even after he said that he was okay with it but now I just feel BAD for doing so.

Hopefully next chapter will resolve that? C:

AND I NEED THE SOLANGELO GOD DAMMIT
Aleavon chapter 40 . 1/3/2017
Two more chapters. No.
It's so beautifully painful I just can't finish it but I ned to know what happens dammit
Aleavon chapter 35 . 1/2/2017
My new year's celebration was nothing like this. I sat in my bed, on my laptop, reading fanfictions.
I'm such a fangirl...