Reviews for On Tour
Guest chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Yay, finally! Update again soon please :)
Vampiresswolf chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Meep. I love this story. And that was cute:) can't wait till next one
Fanguurl chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
OH MY GOD. CANT BREATHE. CANT. BREATHE. UPDATE.
bluelove22 chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
AWE!
cccciLoajmlwmN chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
Aww! It's about time!
When Nico giggled, I was whisper-shouting, "Nico giggled!" to Percy. I feel like an idiot now... :)
Gayla chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
I ACTUALLY ALMOST HYPERVENTILATED AT WORK OH MY GODS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Julia Vaughn chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
AGGGGHHHHHHHHHH THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! (I loved it! Can't wait for more.)
Fanguurl chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
UPDATE PLEASE MY HEART HAS EXPLODED. REALLY. U DONT UNDERSTAND. I THINK MY HEART MISSED A BEAT OR TWO. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THISSSS
sauara chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Damn it! We need to give Will more self-esteem!
Laonhana Avery chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHJ
bluelove22 chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
nightshadowfairy chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
Gah, stop teasing! I want some actual conversation!
No, but I love the slow paste of it. And I love that Nico feels comfortable around Will now, it's good progress. And Will is just so darn cute! I really want to just cuddle with him and have him as my gay best friend and gossip about boys with him and watch him and Nico fall in love 3
Anyways, as you can probably tell, I'm still loving it, as always. I hope I'm not annoying you with all my kind of long and ramble-filled reviews, it's just that once I start reviewing, I don't stop.
Please update soon? You kind of left me hanging and now I'm impatient.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
Yum, I can taste the angst in the air. I though it was wonderfully emotional, decently long, and I love this story anyways so I'm thrilled it was updated - sorry for being two days late with this review, I've been horribly sick. :(
Illness aside, I've been wondering will Jason get some romance of his own?
I love the Nico and Jason relationship you've set up and the way you write them gives me the warm and fuzzies.
Welp...that's all for now,
great work so far :)
- Too Lazy To Login
P.s I think this is my favorite band fic of all the band fic's I've ever read, and not just for this fandom.
sauara chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
You brilliant person! It was heartbreaking and funny at the same time! Okay, its 97% heartbreaking and 3% funny and that's just because of the "poetic" goodbye Nico did. Keep rocking and writing!
HerosHeart chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
That was really good and I didnt think it was to long I cant even wait to read more and I love your fic xD
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »