Reviews for On Tour
HerosHeart chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
I reallu liked this chapter and I think your a great writer :)
HerosHeart chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
Hello sorry I sont review but I really love your story and I cant wait to read more :)
nightshadowfairy chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
SEE THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU you made me cry over a relationship I don't even like to begin with! Well, I usually don't like it. But here, how can I not? But anyway, I hope that now that Jason is sadly, though inevitably out of the way, can we have a little more Solangelo? I mean, I love that they didn't just jump into it without even getting to know each other like what happens in a lot of fics, but I would like to see them meat, a lot, hang out, fall in love... all that mushy crap. What can I say? I'm a sucker for fluff
Guest chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Wow, you handled this really well! Kudos :)
XNaginiX chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
My dear author, there is no such thing as "too long" in chapters XD
fang2000 chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Aww that was cute. Unlike most best friend/boyfriend break ups. Good job. *applauds you* (P.s. I'm not being sarcastic.)
Vampiresswolf chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
I'm loving this. I usually only message when I have something important to say, so just know I'm a reader now, even if I don't review:) hope you update soon!
cccciLoajmlwmN chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
At first I was all sad, but by the end of it, I was laughing.
Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
I loved it! You kept me guessing as to what the hell Nico was going to say next, and you did it perfectly! I can't wait to see what you do next!
bluelove22 chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Good job! Can't wait for your next update, absolutely love this story! :)
Lost Daughter of Poseidon chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for your next update! (Sorry for the short review, I'm kinda in a rush:S )

️️️️
nightshadowfairy chapter 9 . 3/4/2015
But...but...Jason! My poor baby! All he wants to do is love Nico, and what does he get in return? The person he loves most in the world yelling at him for just that - loving him so much. You know what should happen? Jason should find himself some hot little twink and fall in love with him. The only reason I really want Jason to be with Nico is because Jason loves him so much, not because I actually like them together... Anyways, regardless of my Jason dilemma, I still loved the chapter, except I would like a little more Will. I just love him so much! He's so sweet!
sauara chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
Good luck Jason.
oceangirl27 chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
This is so good! I've tried a couple of stories about bands but this has been the best one by a million miles! I love the way you've used the characters and I'm in love with the story. Keep up the good work!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »