Reviews for On Tour
Aleavon chapter 3 . 1/2/2017
I love all of the references to the original series you make! (Percy's dyslexia, Michael and Bianca's deaths, Nico's crush on Percy...) It just makes the story so much more whole and the little funny parts are just so great~
My identity as a Nico multishipper has never been so confirmed and satisfied with a fanfiction :)
Aleavon chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Okay...
If even the first chapter can make me cry, this entire story is probably going to be bomb AF!
tIME FOR ANOTHER EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER

- Aleavon (You'll be hearing from me quite a bit!)
Guest chapter 42 . 11/23/2016
I'm in tears it's 2am
Buckbeak3798 chapter 25 . 10/30/2016
Where do you get all this amazing lyrics from? Do you write them yourself?
And by the way, Iove the story.
I'm a Freaking Starship Ranger chapter 42 . 10/22/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhh I have absolutely no words to describe this. This was so amazing, I love it so much! I nearly cried in this chapter, it was so sad! Was breaking them up really necessary though? Wow. This was just so good. Just Wow. Great job!
dzgirl11 chapter 42 . 10/20/2016
I loved the book, I really did but I have to say Was breaking them up and getting them back together in the same chapter really necessary because it felt excess
TheBookFiend chapter 42 . 10/6/2016
Oh. My. God. That was absolutely amazing. I mean it. Absolutely incredible.
Adorabubble.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/3/2016
OMG THIS WAS AWSOME I WAS ADDICTED TO THIS I NEARLY CRIED BECAUSE I WAS READING THIS IN CLASS BUT THE ENDING WAS AMAZING I LOVE IT OMG UR GENIUS THIS WAS DEFINITELY WORTH MY TIME I LOVE THIS UR DOING GREAT THIS WAS THE BEST STORY UR THE BEST WRITWR IVE SEEN ON HERE JHJSHRK DKNEKEKFJEK OMG IM SO HAPPY I CANT BUT THNX FOR MAKING MY WEEK THE BEST PEACE OUT
Joyytailnote chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
ahh, i don't even know where to start. this story, i don't even know, this has made me soo emotional, it is fantastic, written soo so well, all the characters are perfect. I've been reading this, pretty much nonstop, for the past few days, and now I've got that feeling where i don't know what to do with my life because it's finished. Thank you so much for writing this, it's so good, ahhh
Midnight Sparrow-Wings chapter 42 . 9/15/2016
I rarely post on things but I just wanted to say that this was probably one of the best fanfics I have ever read. You are an amazing author! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
0fictionluver0 chapter 42 . 9/14/2016
Im crying so much it aint funny...:D this is probably the best solangelo story i have every read! The emotion in this was so raw, and believable. I loved it! I really wish there was more:)))
Chrissy chapter 42 . 9/4/2016
HOW COULD YOU RIP MY HEART OUT LIKE THIS?! Like you fixed it right at the end but oh man I was freaking out the whole chapter! I'm so sad it's over :'(
TheGhostKing73 chapter 42 . 9/4/2016
Wtf. Why do you need to hurt people? I stopped like half way thru this chapter to cry. Thanks for that really. (I really love the ending! Character development ftw!)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/4/2016
Why do you need to hurt people?
I just threw my phone and cried for like 45 minutes. Thanks for that.
simplysimpre chapter 42 . 8/31/2016