Reviews for On Tour
Dreamer1701 chapter 42 . 8/30/2016
It's so sad that it's over! I can't believe it. To be honest, this last chapter was kind of sad. I didn't expect events to go that way, but either way you did a very good job. The end gave me hope that Nico and Will might have a happy end and that's all I want for them. I really loved this story, you did a great job!
Ni-chan chapter 42 . 8/30/2016
THIS IS NOT OKAY I WILL NOT GET OVER THIS
Teamleo565 chapter 42 . 8/29/2016
Screammmmmmmmmmm
It's so sad that's it's over, that was an emotional roll-a-coaster that I am glad to have expirenced!
crumble120 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Love this story! Good job.
Sokkalovr1 chapter 42 . 8/27/2016
OH MY GODS YES. I LOVE IT. I thought it was all over and done with! I mean, now it is, but I like how it ended! The other chapter just kind of left me wondering, but this is great! :D
Explicitly Simple chapter 42 . 8/26/2016
What a lovely lovely story! I loved the characterization of Nico, Will,Percy, and Jason. Their growth in the story was amazing and I loved how you wrote it so beautifully. I am so glad that I pick the story to read and that I read it to the end because it was an amazing story. Thank you for being such an amazing writer.
estutmirleid chapter 42 . 8/26/2016
Awww, this story is awesome and cute! Er, I don't know about the lemons cause I kinda skipped them but I'm sure you write brilliant ones!
JEC00k chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
I saw the update at mini guy and it's nearly one now. I kept having to take breaks so that I wouldn't cry. This story has been so wonderful and so emotion but I love it all the same. Keep writing-you're amazing.
greenamazon chapter 42 . 8/25/2016
Awwwwwwwww... The very end was sweet but it was just so SAD for most of the chapter! :'( I love this story. Sad to see it end... The last few paragrafs were really well written, byte the way. It just ended it so nicely. :)
I crie chapter 42 . 8/25/2016
Second time I've cried reading the ending of book.

The only other time was the end of the the pjo series.

This struck a deep chord with me and I love your writing... I will definetely read yur other stuff.

And Just :(
Vampiresswolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
*whines* are you okay? I hope so. I love this and would adore the final chapter...
Ni-Senpai chapter 39 . 7/30/2016
‘‘Maybe Cecil was babying him a bit too much at times, physically dragging Will out of his apartment to make sure his social life didn't take yet another blow, when all Will wanted was a night of eating ice cream on the couch and watching terrible reality TV.’’
So relatable it hurts.
JEC00k chapter 41 . 7/26/2016
You never cease to amaze me. A wonderful fic, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to read it. You've got some real talent. :)
GryffindorkofOz chapter 41 . 7/9/2016
WTF... this is amazing ending, I just bugged my sister while speed reading it all day. Your story is really amazing and I love how the ending is shaped. Update soon...
7257867 chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
This story is completely amazing, and well, I'm still reading it, lol, but I can already tell it will be good. I love the AU and ... well, your story is really good. I'm already shipping Nico and Will.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »