Reviews for On Tour
alm0staverage chapter 41 . 6/18/2016
Please update soon.
simplysimpre chapter 41 . 6/13/2016
It's nearly 4 AM and I'm utterly in love and heartbroken at the same time. I think I was hoping that Jason would find someone else and that everything could end up happy but that probably wouldn't work... or be very realistic for that matter.
I hope things turn out well for them. I'm so lucky to have barely found this story or else I'd be dead waiting for updates. Now I'm too emotionally attached to these characters to sleep. That ending was too sweet. I loved it.
greenamazon chapter 41 . 6/6/2016
Awwww... this is so sad and sweet and I hope everything turns out okay for everyone. :')
iridescxnce chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
WHAT STARTED YEARS AGO I AM EXCITED
iridescxnce chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
"Had better things to do than search for lost guitars." What the hell. That was basically theft.
mimiche3 chapter 41 . 6/5/2016
Omggggggggg nooooooo! Please don't end this story. There needs to be a sequel. But I loved this chapter!
AndAnother chapter 41 . 6/5/2016
You know, for some reason, for some godforsaken reason, I thought that this story would have a happy, fairy tale ending. (But I love it anyway, and truth be told, it does seem a bit fitting).
TwoLlamas chapter 41 . 6/4/2016
THIS STORY IS LIKE MY FAVORITE AND WOW THIS WAS GREAT I CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE
Dreamer1701 chapter 41 . 6/4/2016
What a great chapter! I really loved it, but it's so sad that it's over! And that this could be the end of Thrice Greek... I can't believe it! I mean, I saw something like this coming for some time now, but either way it's a big surprise. I can't wait for the Epilogue, I love this story so much! It's really great
GayerThanThou chapter 41 . 6/3/2016
What have you done with my heart, you cruel, cruel person.
I'll be in the corner crying and laughing and crying more because feelings don't need to make sense do they?

Fociejdnicsppslsksmcipfkd,dkefkcmfmidosooslkccdkmemfjcivkfkrkfkfofokfkfkfifirikrjrmfjvudooskdmmfifovommsmrofofivjvnrjkdodifjnfnffjwhykckcjjfnrnnfjddocifjrnnrmcyoufkckckfkrkrmddoFmfjfjffjthistkdkvikfmttodkvkvmme?
Vampiresswolf chapter 41 . 6/3/2016
This is so sad, but I'm happy for the update and though I don't want to see it go I cannot wait for the next one
Teamleo565 chapter 41 . 6/3/2016
I'm crying (also cried during the last chapter) Besides the emotional roll-a-coster You force readers to go on, this book has to be one of my top three favorite Solangelo/willco stories. Please write more work like this one! Now I have to wait on the edge of my seat for your epilogue!
alm0staverage chapter 40 . 6/1/2016
Please update soon!
Virgo but Gemini chapter 40 . 5/30/2016
I can't wait for updates!
YetAnotherGuest chapter 40 . 5/9/2016
Wow. Do you happen to study Psychology or something lime that?

One question (maybe you can answer it in an A/N), will there be a happy ending for Jason? By that, I mean forgiveness for the (unintentionally) dependence he's created, and maybe hints that he's moving on.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »