Reviews for On Tour
greenamazon chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
Wow... deep. Can I say that Jason's an idiot? And Nico had been doing SO well... :(
allofmyimagination chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
Yay Percy! I won't say bad Jason...yet :) I really liked the chapter!
deathslittledoll chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
great as always cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
This is really superb stuff. I miss Will, but I loved watching the guys pulling themselves together, and apart, and really just growing up. It's been a fantastic story, and I am cringing in sadness to think of it coming to an end. :(
You write beautifully. Your characters are alive. I look forward to reading more from you in the future!
Happy writing,
Acro
Guest chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
Omg yes. I love it! Great chapter. Jason, Y U DO DIS? D:
HyllaTwiceKill chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
NOOoOo! It's ending? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, though. (Annabeth? Will? /Jason/?) I love this story 3
Dreamer1701 chapter 40 . 5/5/2016
Another great chapter! I really liked it, except the fact that there wasn't more of Nico and Will, but I understand why it didn't fit in here. I can't wait for the next chapter and it's so sad that it's ending! Please update soon
pale white star chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
Ahhh I love this fanfic I can't believe its ending!
GayerThanThou chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
I'm sad this is ending. You make their problems seem real, and genuine. You are possibly the best, and I mean emthe best/em writer I know.
Also, if this is a two part ending, what's chapter 42 gonna be?
Vampiresswolf chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
I missed this so...
Aah, I knew there was a reason I never liked this Jason. This, this explained why. He reminds me of someone I used to know... Anyway.
I loved it, as always, and am sad to see it's starting to end. Hugs, and can't wait for the next installment :)
kgquinn chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
Oh my goodness! Cliffhanger! Please update again soon. I knew I should have waited longer before reading the chapter because it will take you time to write the next one but I couldn't wait, I am so into this story. Now look what happened! Achk! I can't wait for the next part but I don't want it to come because I am not sure I am ready to leave the world you have woven. The story is coming to a head, I amount saying you should stretch it out to keep it from ending, I am just sad to see that the end of this world is on the horizon.
Lanie320 chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
This is the best thing ever. It would be awesome of you did little pieces of everybody's lives after the story is finished.
Calypso Valdez chapter 40 . 5/4/2016
Ffffffffffffffff
Guest chapter 38 . 4/21/2016
IM SO CONFUSED! HOW DID WILL HEAR CECIL WINCE! I DONT UNDERSTAND!;-;
Chloe chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Hi! This is probably an older fic, especially these earlier chapters, but I wanted to let you know I really love this story! The characterization, writing style, and plotting are all incredibly well done! Not to mention the realistic depiction of panic attacks, I know what it's like to be there for somebody experiencing them.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »