Reviews for On Tour
acro acro chapter 39 . 3/31/2016
Oh, that was beautifully done! Sweetness and sad, longing and peace, and oh boy! What would we do without Skype? I adore your characters, and I can't wait to see their love story continue.
Happy writing!
Acro
acro acro chapter 38 . 3/31/2016
Awww! The sweetness, and the pining! Eek!
Happy writing,
Acro
Guest chapter 39 . 3/29/2016
I've had this crazy idea that Nico is going to get drunk over a fight and KISS Jason, some papparapzi will take a photo and Will will find out before Nico has the chance to "explain"

I KNOW I KNOW I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON SORRY. (Not sorry though)
also i always think of Will and Annabeth having
some kind pf friendship idk
Love this story!
Elmo chapter 39 . 3/29/2016
Ohhhhhh calm before the storm
Dreamer1701 chapter 39 . 3/28/2016
Another great chapter, you did a very good job here! Your story is one of the best I've read (and I've read many stories), so please update soon, I can't wait for more! ;)
Guest chapter 39 . 3/28/2016
You need to upload sooner! Your story is so good it hurts
greenamazon chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
Aw. The end (the very end) was so sweet. That'd be funny and cute if he just kept his laptop on his bed... :)
Guest chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
That was... hot. Damn, never thought I'd be into that, but damn. I got goosebumps.
deathslittledoll chapter 39 . 3/27/2016
ohhh I love it...I think your version of nico and will are my favorites. cant wait for more...eagerly waiting
kgquinn chapter 38 . 3/21/2016
What! That wasn't an end. Please update asap, I have been sucked in by your tale.
deathslittledoll chapter 38 . 3/13/2016
love it, read it all in one go hope that's not the end and I love ur take on will n nico
greenamazon chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
This is the sweetest thing ever! :'-)
HadesGeneral chapter 38 . 3/1/2016
You totally just broke, like, all my feels. Seriously every. Last. One. I'm sobbing over gods above update soon! It really is an amazing fic.
Sokkalovr1 chapter 38 . 2/29/2016
WHAAA OMG KAWAII! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Dreamer1701 chapter 38 . 2/29/2016
Your Story is really great, I love it! It's been a long time since I've read a story in A few hours without interruption, but it was worth it! The way you write is great and and Nico and Will are so sweet! Please update soon
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »