Reviews for On Tour
HEART
vinr5 chapter 38 . 2/26/2016
THE PAIN AND FLUFF IS sOO biTTeRSWEET
Calypso Valdez chapter 38 . 2/26/2016
Omg you're sooooooo great ! I love your stories SO much. Please continue it soon!
You have no idea of how your uploads make my day (Sorry for the crappy English btw)
AnxiousAstronaut18 chapter 38 . 2/26/2016
Wow! This is so well-written! I love the story line. Please keep going and update soon! :)
brian-trolldan chapter 38 . 2/25/2016
everytime I read a chapter of this story I fall in love with it even more... keep up the great writing! 3
FaiKazahaya chapter 38 . 2/25/2016
This update came just for the sole purpose of giving me a dose of uplifting Solangelo and to make my god-awful day one to cherish. I might sound a bit overdramatic with that statement, but it's true. Thank you so much for this chapter. It's well written, the story flowed beautifully, and I love the way you ended it in the simple words of "I love you too."
Vampiresswolf chapter 38 . 2/25/2016
I cried. I literally cried and had to stop reading for a minute, after I was so excited to see the notification that it was updated that I literally dropped my phone... In the rain... Lol I was waiting all month for this update. It's my favorite thing to see, along with certain other stories. Seriously you are awesome. I cannot wait for the next one, I'm already going through withdrawal, it's gonna be bad when it's actually over lol. Can't wait for the next part!
ShadowSmite chapter 37 . 1/26/2016
I loved this chapter so much! Maybe we can have Jason finding someone to date, even an OC would be better than nothing. I wonder how this whole fic will be wrapped up... I definitely have no idea!
HyllaTwiceKill chapter 37 . 1/24/2016
Hmm… I don't want this to end… I love your writing styleeeeeeee— Is Jason going to be forever alone then? I HOPE NOT (JASON GO FIND A PARTNER). And maple syrup? Really, Nico? LOL Do emojis even show on this? I should probably check out the fan art now :)
Solangelooooo chapter 37 . 1/24/2016
This is the most beautiful fic ever and ahHHH CHAPTER 37 IS SO BEAUTIFUL I ;-;
Vampiresswolf chapter 37 . 1/23/2016
That's the thing with authors I love. I have no idea where the story is going, not enough to be confident one way or another. However, I do hope it will be a happy ending :) i love this story to pieces, it's the one that convinced me all human aus aren't always terrible and even convinced me to plan my own out sometime :) i anxiously await more. Have a lovely night/day whatever it is :)
FaiKazahaya chapter 37 . 1/23/2016
It always brings a smile to my face when I see that you've added a chapter to this wonderful fic. Your characterization of the gang is so amazing, and the story is just so well written I can't put it down when you post a new chapter. I can't say that I can guess what will happen next, but I can say that I look forward to it with an open mind and heart. Whether you cut it in half or make it grow three sizes is all in your hands-I'll just let you take the reins and wait patiently for what happens next. (Also Annabeth/Will friendship at the next concert or something plz thank you.)
Teamleo565 chapter 36 . 1/1/2016
Once again I'm in complete awe of this story. I really wanted to leave a review on other chapters but I wanted to read more. This story is descriptive, interesting and hilarious! Keep up the good work! I can not wait for mor!
Teamleo565 chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
I wanted to leave a review on other chapters but I got distracted by the plot, it's really captivating. I love how you discribe the charectres and their said personality. I would write more but I want to get back to reading. Keep up the good work!
Will chapter 36 . 12/30/2015
I love Will he's such a great person(no I'm not being biased because we have the same name don't ever think that) I'm glad he and Nico got together all nicely. This story was fabulous. Everything is so nicely worked out your writing skills are perfect. Loved the story!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »