Reviews for We Can Pretend (Until Time Runs Out)
reina13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
love it
harrypotterforeverx chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Hey there! I've never actually read this kind of story from Sirius's view before to be honest, I've always read it from Hermione's. Anyway, I'm really glad that I came across this story because I absolutely love the way that you're portraying Sirius, his family, and his friends. I think that you're a great writer, and that you should definitely continue this story! :)
D-T chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I love it. I absolutely love it.
Sirius struggle to fit in and his feelings about his dead friends. The fact that he wants to try to save Peter... His wand mourning for him and ohhh... He now has Harrys wand dom dom doom
I wonder what purpose the veil has in your story since Sirius is able to communicate with the future Dumbledore in his dream.
Now that he has Harrys wand will future Dumbledore also inform him about the hocruxes? And present/past Dumbledore... How will he react to Sirius changes especially now that he felt Sirius oclumentic prowness and olivander probably informed him about the wand. Will Sirius confide in Dumbledore? And does Voldemort of the seventies already plan to have Dumbledore killed or what were this whispers about?
Your keeping us on our toes...
However are you sure Sirius is the mediwizard typ? I always pictured him more as auror or curse breaker or someone who likes to ecperimente and invente or improve things. Like the marauders did with the map or Sirius with his bike... Actuelly I always suspeced that the two way mirrows were an invention of James and Sirius - why else shoudn't other witches and wizards not rely on them seeing as the communicating is fester and easier not to mention more comfortable than via floo. But that are just my two cents...
Can't wait to read more
Greetings D-T
D-T chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Yes, yes, please continue!
I am searching for this stories, too. And you make it look so believeable. Most going back in time stories have the protagonist figuring it out and accepting it in two sentences.
Remus /Sirius is not really my ship but reading your prologue has me addicted to your writing style and plot. Especially the Black family dynamic has me hooked.
I am curious how you are going to build up your story.
Keep up the great work
x-Rabid-Llama-x chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
Really interesting! This is far more realistic than loads of other time travel fics I've read.

Also, there are a few spelling/ grammar errors which you might want to fix; maybe you can get a beta?
Bittersweetcolor chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
It is a very interesting story. I like how you make Sirius see things from an adult perspective instead of a teenager and rethink his relationship with his family and friends. Hope you post another chapter soon.
Betty.S chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
This is really an amazing story! I love it sooo much!
Well beginning and realistic:) I like realistic:))This story is wonderful!
Sirius still have nightmares?
Please update soon!
JulsLovesBlue chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
A lot of the time when people send Sirius back in time, they make all the Dementor exposure and other back things go away, I like the fact that you kept it very realistic.

It's a very good begining to a story that has the potencial to be awsome. Hope your muse doesn't take a extended holiday like mine has.
allwaswells chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Wow, this beginning is incredible! You really should continue it. I'll be waiting, keep up with the great work!
x-Rabid-Llama-x chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
A brilliant beginning, well written and realistic. Keep up the good work! :D