Reviews for Family Tradition
Gcgray chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Love the concept, really enjoyed it!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Well, that was an unexpected storyline.
baobabB612 chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Beautiful story. Not gross, not hilarious, in my opinion, but sad, sweet and beautiful.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Cool. This was good. Is this one of your earlier stories? Just curious, but it was still great.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
#sodamncute
pyre-of-hellfire chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is such a good plot! I love it!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
What a lovely idea! But Scorpius and Al don't want children? Neither do Lily and Rose? Ohhh too bad...could have made many stories about them.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
LOVE IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
sequel please where al and scorpius have their own paintings done both apart and together thank you
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This was crazy, and i loved every single word of it!
I know okay chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Cute, and sweet.
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I read this last night on my phone but it's easier to type a review on the computer. :) I really enjoyed this but not just for the Drarry. I have never seen a fic that dealt with the world of the magical portraits or the life those in portraits live after they die. It was so imaginative and very interesting! Great job and Thanks for Sharing! :-D
Carling chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Wow. I read a story where Draco was painted into a portrait and watched Harry love a full love while also falling in love with portrait Draco. It was poignant and besutiful but also had so much painful angst it was a painful story to read.

This one distills all the poignancy and beauty of such a premise but is more real in many ways. There's no angst to distract from the sweetness and kindness of Draco being able to have to his heart's content, the peace and fulfillment he couldn't have very much of in life. I think the reason he needs to go off and brood sometimes is just to absorb and contemplate and process the strange freedom he has now.

The paragraph where Scorpius relates what Draco told him about having to give up so much and being given a lot, but never what he truly chose, actually moved me to tears. I can so relate. I gave up and sacrificed a lot in life for my family. And my dad used to do the same exact thing to me. And only for the things I really dreamed and planned and saved for...all the other things he left for my mother to choose for me. Even my spouse was chosen for me...by my dog, but that's a funny story, not a sad one. So I'll end my comment on that note.

This story was a beautiful, unexpected haunting gem of the highest quality.
slysilverslytherin87 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
That was fabulous.
Portrait idea was a real hats off plan..