Reviews for Wrong Again
Eowyn Greenleaf chapter 14 . 3/9/2004
I loved your take on this story...so sad as I'm sure Episode I will be. However, I would have liked for Anakin to have known that Padme was pregnant like we know he will in Ep I. I would have liked to read your version of his reaction since you are such a skilled writer of emotion...maybe in another fanfic?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2003
this is by far the best story i have read on . very realistic, very sad, i was on the verge of tears. you are a very talented writer and you did an excellent, excellent job with this story. lucas should giive you a call about episode three!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2002
OMG! this was so sad! u r a wonderful writer! keep it up!
starsprinkles9604 chapter 14 . 12/3/2002
Wow...I love the concept you used in this...you kept things moving and I like that. But I also would have liked to see some more things indepth but it was good for this type of fic. It is somewhat sad to know that Anakin "dies"... starcrossed lovers only to be seperated...it honestly makes me sad, but back to your story! Sorry bout that...I Like it very much. I thought she had answered Bail somewhat quickly though, but that's kewllios. One thing I was kinda of disappointed about though was that it didn't seem as though she felt as though she had betrayed Anakin. It just seems that in Padme's character, or at least the way you wrote her, she would feel some sort of remorse, like I know you said that she was sad in the marriage, but I just thought it could have been elaborated more on. Long story short, I liked it. It's goin on my fav's list.