Reviews for Not Strong Enough To Say No
bellum stellarum chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Ok, this is quite old, but I'm new to this site and wanted to let you know, I just love this story. It's one of the best K/J's I've found so far.
Ravenpan chapter 17 . 4/17/2003
-fans self- Oh my goodness. that was so excellent! I just couldn't stop reading it, even long enough to review, until now. Woah - I want more Kyp stories! MORE! :D you're excellent, and I thank you for sharing this with the outerworld.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
I like this VERY much. *nod* I'm glad I found it. I"m a large fan of kyp/jaina myself (maybe it's cause my husband's so much older than I am?) - so anything I can find (and it is little *sigh*) I am bound to enjoy. This, however, just smacks of goodness :) I shall continue on, and leave a review when I have to stop for the nite... but, fromwhat I see thus far, I know I will enjoy it.

Maybe you'll enjoy mine? ;) (I know I know, shameless plug) It's called "Hidden Love" it's not done yet though (:

Me
Cami of Queenscove chapter 17 . 4/8/2003
Agh... damn, girl, you have me all... aroused! Gah! It hasn't been this bad since ff.n took off nc-17! GAH! Just when I thought I got off my smut fix...

DAMN YOU.

GAH. Whatever. Love this. Gonna read that other thing. Yeah. Right. BYE!

LOVE,

CAMI
Christina chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
This was great! It was defiantly time for another Kyp/Jaina fic and this one beats all! Please write more VERY soon!
jedielf chapter 17 . 12/31/2002
OMG please please PLEASE write more Jaina Kyp fics! There simply aren't enough of these things on and yes i shall add this to my favourites.
Trickster-jz chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
*sigh* i always DID love this songfic...i've said it before and i'll say it again: you're brilliant JM! ;)
LauraCeleste chapter 17 . 12/5/2002
Whee! :D My favorite kind of romance. Lots of UST. I enjoyed it completely, and though I don't usually like songfics, the lyrics at the top fit the story perfectly. I liked that each chapter was a line of the song.
mariko chapter 17 . 12/4/2002
yes...um...well...different, certainly. good, if you like that sort of thing. Very unstar wars like. But still good. I can't help but pity Jag though...
bactaqueen chapter 17 . 12/3/2002
For one thing, you definitely deserve kudos for taking a song and making a good fic out of it. And for keeping the characters in character. Very, very well done.
LostDreams chapter 17 . 12/3/2002
Very well written. I couldn't stop reading although i have a huge headache.
JediSurfer chapter 17 . 12/3/2002
Thank you so much! That story was amazing! I love Jaina and Kyp; but there are not enough stories out there about them. You did an amazing job. I would love it if you wrote more!

Jen