Reviews for Iridis
Hina-cchi chapter 17 . 5/27
Awww~ this is nice. The difference of adphodels and this. I like it. If the author of this was still alive, fo make a sequel of tsuna being reincarnated to the young girl who was bringing reborn flowers.
Hina-cchi chapter 16 . 5/27
I guessed that it was pretty similar to asphodels seeing the sing "you are my sunshine" fudge.
Hina-cchi chapter 15 . 5/27
Waaaaah. Seriously reminded me of Asphodels
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
just for you to know,if in this fic Tsuna is going to be a female, it should be Ascoltatrice (from an italian reader)
BuryMeDeeper chapter 17 . 1/19/2019
My heart and lungs burn ;-; This was a beautiful story~ Thank you for writing it! ;;
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2018
PLS I BEG YOU TO BRING TSUCHAN BACK TO HER FAMILY TO HER LOVE ONES THE ONE WHO LOVE CARE AND PROTECT HER BACK PLS ANYONE PLS CHECKERFACE SOMEONE BRING...TSUCHAN BACK...PLS...EVERYONE ARCOBALENO TSUCHAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND FRIENDS...PLS DONT GIVE UP PLS AUTHOR SAN MAKE A SEQUE OF TSUCHAN BEING REBORN OR GO BACK TO LIFE PLS...
DannyPhantom619 chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
I'm sad
minerbbi chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
I cry so hard no matter how many times I read this.
just someone chapter 9 . 4/15/2017
So, is it Kyoya and Tsuna will be together in the end?
And will Tsuna be the decimo in Vongola?
KawaiiSadist chapter 17 . 3/18/2017
WAAAAAHHHH TTTTTTTT I CAN'T- AUTHOR HOW COULD YOU?! TTTTOTTTT... MY HEART HURT WHYYYYY?!
Moonlight Blue Rose chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
No, I'm not crying. *sob* I-It's just raining and it's not like my heart is breaking while reading this... WHO I'M KIDDING?! IT HURTS SOO MUCH, TSURU! *sob sob*
Neko1290 chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
Aw... Did Tsuna die for good? That sucks! I was half expecting her to come back, alive.
KichAeon chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Uwah! You made me cry! your fault my pillows wet! Thank you for writting the story its so great! ️
peroperuperoperoro chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
My heart is broken...thank you for writing this story.
Psyka chapter 17 . 6/29/2016
I am crying you wrote this so well and so sad wow I just wish it would have had a happier ending not death like it had to but well done