Reviews for Iridis
DannyPhantom619 chapter 17 . 8/16
I'm sad
minerbbi chapter 17 . 7/31
I cry so hard no matter how many times I read this.
just someone chapter 9 . 4/15
So, is it Kyoya and Tsuna will be together in the end?
And will Tsuna be the decimo in Vongola?
KawaiiSadist chapter 17 . 3/18
WAAAAAHHHH TTTTTTTT I CAN'T- AUTHOR HOW COULD YOU?! TTTTOTTTT... MY HEART HURT WHYYYYY?!
Darkshoujo G2772 chapter 17 . 2/26
No, I'm not crying. *sob* I-It's just raining and it's not like my heart is breaking while reading this... WHO I'M KIDDING?! IT HURTS SOO MUCH, TSURU! *sob sob*
Neko1290 chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
Aw... Did Tsuna die for good? That sucks! I was half expecting her to come back, alive.
KichAeon chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Uwah! You made me cry! your fault my pillows wet! Thank you for writting the story its so great! ️
Kyoruno chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
My heart is broken...thank you for writing this story.
Psyka chapter 17 . 6/29/2016
I am crying you wrote this so well and so sad wow I just wish it would have had a happier ending not death like it had to but well done
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Tsuna character felt like is went done hill from Strong to weak in my opinion, she could have used more character development but Overall the story was good but the ending definitely felt rushed.
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
Ohh no their home is gone...Tsuna is gone.
Undertheskys chapter 15 . 5/31/2016
I just realized that as she was talkig to Checkerface that Tsuna isnt like the Tsuna from the beginning, and now i feel shes somewhat emotionally unstable. I understand that Tsuna had a bad past and everything but comparing from the beginning to now just shows that Tsuna has gotten weak, well to me that is. I mean Tsuna had a aura of stronger at the beginning and i dont feel or see any of that from her anymore. But im not hating on the story or anything, I love the story but that was just a thing that bothers me
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Im confused... How long has it been since Tsuna left them and did Luce replace Tsuna as the sky or is she just temporarilythere till Tsuna comes back?
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Why'd Takeshi say"An orange pacifier- it looks like Reborn's-"? I mean isnt it the first time they became Acrobalenos? so why is he refering to Reborn?
Undertheskys chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
Ohh no, they are the Acrobaleno but they are adults but with the abilities of a child.