Reviews for Warrior Shepherds
DurinsDaughter chapter 37 . 11/2/2018
I was so ECSTATIC to see that this story had been updated again! I love this story and this chapter was just as good as all the rest has been.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/1/2018
Worth the wait...so worth the wait.
ktschott7 chapter 35 . 11/6/2017
So, first of all, I gotta say, I love the way you write Doc. Pretty much on point there. Second of all, I'm kind of with Renata and her resentment of Noah. I always wondered how Connor and Murphy had emotionally handled their father returning to them. In the movies they obviously adjusted and forgave him for leaving, but surely there were some abandonment issues to address. Or maybe not. Those are just my own feelings. I like Noah but it's hard for me to keep from wanting to just tell him to mind his own damn business where Renata is concerned. Even though I understand his point of view, having her on board is kind of risky. I like that Connor and Murphy are actually questioning their mission now. I really wish T-Duff would show us what happened between the end of BDS and the beginning of BDS II. What made them decide to quit when they seemed hell-bent on continuing at the end of the first movie? So I like how you have them actually second-guessing what they're doing, trying to decide if the risks are worth it. Well done as always!
ktschott7 chapter 34 . 10/20/2017
I know it's been a bit but I'm finally all caught up. Still loving this as much as always. I've been following this story for a long, long time and I feel like things are going to be coming to a head soon for all of them. Once they take care of all of their unfinished business, where will that leave them? I feel like the brothers relationship with Renata is teetering on the edge of something. I'm both excited and worried to discover which direction it will fall.

I hope your writing is going well and you give us all a new chapter soon.
Starcrier chapter 33 . 6/15/2017
I'm not annoyed with the changes at all, my friend, and I'm very interested to see where you're going next!
As ever, you never disappoint with your updates, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next one! Well done!
ktschott7 chapter 30 . 3/20/2017
All right, all caught up! I decided to leave one review once I had read all the chapters I missed just cause I was on a roll and didn't want to stop reading. So, a lot of big things have happened. I enjoyed the meeting between Renata and Smecker. We all know his character is tricky to write, but you are still doing a good job with him. Rocco's death was tragic, as always, and you did a good job filling in the blanks, keeping the story fresh even though we all already know it. now that they are all back together, their father included, I am anxious to see where they go from here and how they eventually handle Renata's secret.
ktschott7 chapter 26 . 3/19/2017
ok! I'm back and I've got some catching up to do! Despite the fact that we all know this movie, you were still able to add details that kept me interested in the chapter. You nailed the cauterizing scene, so bravo there. I love the brotherly intimacy of the situation. On to the next chapter!
sakurastorm14 chapter 27 . 1/27/2017
Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/20/2017
Very hot thee way! Great one, more to come? That makes me happy, wink.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/20/2017
Brilliant, love love love!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2017
Love it so far, thanks for writing this.
Starcrier chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
Excellent as always my friend! This chapter turned out beautifully!
Jianali chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
I am loving this!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
I love this story so much and can't wait for you to update :)
ktschott7 chapter 25 . 11/1/2016
Wow... no wonder she hates being alone with herself. I definitely feel like I understand her reasoning and behavior a lot better after that. That was intense.

I think everyone knows that there is no way she can keep something like that from Connor and Murphy forever. She needs to tell them but she is right in being afraid of how they would take it. I'm not even sure how they would handle knowing that about her. Considering that they love her, and she really didn't have much of a choice in the situation, I can only hope they will choose to accept her past for what it is, and realize she wants to do better with her future.

Good job and ready for more!