Reviews for A Sorting Like No Other
Millie chapter 1 . 4/19
Where did Dudley end up?
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 3/27
I really like the idea of the story being from the Point of view of the sorting hat.
sn0wy.mk21 chapter 1 . 3/25
omg he should do that in the movie and book that would've been hilarous xDDDDDD i would've laughed my ass off and would've seen a different perceptive if Harry and Hermione were in Slytherin. hmmm
Splash of Silver on Mountain chapter 1 . 3/18
I absolutely love this. I could just imagine how the story plays out with these sortings. Thank you for this insight into Brian and the sortings. I thoroughly enjoyed it
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 3/7
I loved this. The results of Brian's sorting like this woukd be such an interesting read. Is there a sequel? Thanks for writing.
langeline chapter 1 . 2/9
Splendidly favourited!
BenRG chapter 1 . 2/6
I think that Harry and Hermione in Slytherin will probably be something that Hogwarts won't soon forget. I also suspect that Snape won't be able to avoid feeling his responsibility to Lily by having her son under his care 24/7. Meanwhile, I think that Draco will do just perfectly in Gryffindor; furthermore, I can honestly see him and Ron bringing out both the best and the worst in each other!
Brookie Twiling chapter 1 . 1/19
Well that was the longest sorting I've ever read. And the best. Brillant story, a lot of Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaws weren't there? Guess it was the generation of learning 'n loyalty, ey? And I agree; Draco was totally Gryffindor material, as Harry was Slytherin. Perfect story. Loved it!
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 1/2
A very enjoyable tale and not just because Brian tweaked Albus whiskers either! Very creative on your part. Many thanks for sharing it!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Love it, but wish it longer and had a bit of a future epilogue
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
brillaint!~~~~
duj chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
It didn't need to be so long. Most of the class are people we barely (or never) get to know in canon, so it's not really interesting to know why they ended up where they did in canon. If this was a first chapter, it's information that might have become important later, but in a one-shot ... meh.

I think the most interesting change is that Draco and Ron are in the same house. With their families as hereditary enemies, and themselves very clearly inclined to continue the hatred, you've created a very explosive combination.

(BTW, I really liked that the Hat described Ron's brothers as difficult to place, and not automatically Gryffindor by birthright...)
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
I wish you would add to this. Or write a sequel. I'd like to see how everything would go with the way they're sorted
TwistingHope chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
The most hilarious and quirkiest story I've had the pleasure of reading! :')) thank you so much for writing this! Cheered me a whole lot! :D
Ookami Kasumi chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
What a pity that you didn't continue on with this one. I quite enjoyed it. The mayhem such a sorting would give to this story would be incredible!