Reviews for A Sorting Like No Other
Texanhick20 chapter 1 . 7/15
now I want to read a fanfic where Hermione and Harry are both Slytherins and working together! Jaysus!
wotan2 chapter 1 . 6/15
This is the 1 shot that could have any number of 1 shots tacked on to follow the drama, could make good reading
Jose Santos1 chapter 1 . 6/11
very good story interesting switches
stevem1 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is a great short story. Hermione and Harry both in Slytherin fits. As does Draco in Gryffindor, and Crabbe and Goyle in Hufflepuff.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/2
Wonderful
Looked more like you had a lot more bizarre reasons to redirect certain students a lot more crazily than the Dumbledore in your story...
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/24
With Harry and Tracey and Daphne all in Slytherin together, things might work out a good deal better for the boy.
A Talking Cat chapter 1 . 5/15
I'd love to see you expand this and what could happen with these different sortings. :)
knttr chapter 1 . 3/7
I absolutely LOVED this story. Good for Brian in insisting that this year and going forward, he would sort to the best interests of the students and no longer follow Dumbledore's demands on where to put students. I always thought that Percy Weasley should have been sorted Slytherin, and if he had been, perhaps Ron would not have turned out so bigoted towards Slytherin students. And I have long thought that Draco Malfoy definitely lacked guile and cunning, and his actions in the first 5 books definitely were more Gryffindor than Slytherin.
knttr chapter 1 . 3/7
lorlorgrace chapter 1 . 2/28
This would be a great series! I love it! thanks for sharing!
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 2/18
I believe this is my second reading and this story was just as enjoyable as before. Heck, this out to be posted as a challenge.
Zara Bennle chapter 1 . 2/6
This is great! What if Brian's name was Joe? Good job writing!
Redbeardswoman chapter 1 . 1/10
This was really good. I love being inside Brian’s head! Thank you for sharing
Tarla2020 chapter 1 . 1/8
that was a fun read. thank you for that. I enjoyed it.