Reviews for A Sorting Like No Other
SoSoLazy chapter 1 . 8/5
Continuation?
Woolodin chapter 1 . 6/10
neat not what i was looking for but neat
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/1
TopazFlameWitch chapter 1 . 1/13
Enjoyed it very much! It was interesting to read about how their minds worked...now I find myself wondering that what would the sorting say if it was put on my head :D Thanks!
pudentane chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
Refreshing story to read; Fun to imagine the ramifications it would produce to JKR's world. Thank you for sharing your talent.
khatre chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
I still have no idea how Harrys ambition to have a family that loves him is the "ambition" that somehow places him in Slytherin ..
Thats not Slytherin. Its Hufflepuff.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
When you where talking about how some of the new students looked with their hair, it reminded me of the HP story where somehow the intelligence/spirit, whatever makes the sorting hat the sorting hat, got caught up in Harry's hair. When the hat didn't say anything nor respond in anyway, shape or form, Fumblemort took it off Harry only to find this techno-colored blob stuck in Harry's hair. Harry had no idea it had happened nor how to put it back in the hat. It'd never happened before since the hat had been created. In a couple of other stories they call it a hat stall when it takes more then a couple of minutes to call out the House name. In that one I think it was like half an hour before Good Ole Fumblemort checked into it. I liked how the hat sorted everybody. This is the second time I think I've read where Draco ends up in Gryffindor. In one I read Ron was sorted into Slytherin because Harry told it to. Molly the mouth came demanding he be placed into Gryffindor. The hat gave them a simple choice. Slytherin or go home. Fumbles couldn't force it to change its mind. In a similar one Ron got into Gryffindor the next day. But anyhoo, this was a good story. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was funny that in canon Harry didn't want to go into Slytherin because of Malfoy. In this it was just the opposite. Thanks for the laughs. I really need them.
erstwhile-S chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
That was a fun read. Thought Ron would go somewhere else too, but can see why he’s a better fit in Gryffindor as compared to Harry and Hermione. They’ve many more facets to them.
Wayland chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
I really like this story, 5 stars.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Ah ecco qua il momento dello smistamento dove per una volta fa di testa sua e sa come agire e stavolta si prende bene il suo tempo!
Voglio proprio veder che farà Malfoy a Grifondoro sarà da ridere
Texanhick20 chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
now I want to read a fanfic where Hermione and Harry are both Slytherins and working together! Jaysus!
wotan2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2021
This is the 1 shot that could have any number of 1 shots tacked on to follow the drama, could make good reading
Jose Santos1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
very good story interesting switches
stevem1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
This is a great short story. Hermione and Harry both in Slytherin fits. As does Draco in Gryffindor, and Crabbe and Goyle in Hufflepuff.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 6/2/2021