Reviews for A Sorting Like No Other
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Ha! Very well written! The italics for thought really help set off the whole exchange quite well.
theonlineidofme chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
That was a journey. And I loved it, the Sorting Hat sticking it to Dumbledore, quite fun to watch.
Wished there could have been more to see what happens after this, but it was fun and it ended at a good place.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
A very interesting story. As in one of my WIPs, you find that both Harry and Hermione walk with all the virtues of the Founders. Without Malfoy, Slytherin can work for Harry and Hermione. It should work better too for Tracey.

Others you have resorted make sense too.

I dislike the idea that Dumbledore has dictated to the Hat in the past. Still, that fit in the 'Dumbledore as a MoF/MoB' trope in fanon.

All in all a good, interesting story. It would be fun if you followed this up, say at the end up each year and gave us progress report on the Class of 1981, particularly those Sorted into unexpected houses.

D. Page Robin
Lily G Black chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
It's a brilliant idea and story! Can you please continue it? xxCuteKneazle
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
An interesting look at the thinking of the sorting hat and ignoring Dumbledore's wishes. But putting Draco and Ronald in the same house will not end well.
So a sequel to deal with the fall out by Dumbledore and the parents?
Half expected the hat to sort Dumbledore into Slytherin when he put the hat on.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
this is good... two things
1 it's Zabini not ZaMbini
2 would you be prepared to write a sequel or even continue with this story? I would quite like to see the reactions of the parent/guardians/teachers to the sorting.
chemicalflashes chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This was good. Would you continue with a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015