Reviews for A Sorting Like No Other
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 2/18
I believe this is my second reading and this story was just as enjoyable as before. Heck, this out to be posted as a challenge.
Zara Bennle chapter 1 . 2/6
This is great! What if Brian's name was Joe? Good job writing!
Redbeardswoman chapter 1 . 1/10
This was really good. I love being inside Brian’s head! Thank you for sharing
Tarla2020 chapter 1 . 1/8
that was a fun read. thank you for that. I enjoyed it.
Majerus chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
"
"Goyle, Gregory!" Professor McGonagall called the next student to the stool.

On first examination, Brian could have sworn that he'd seen this boy once already today. Opening his eyes, he scanned the Hufflepuff table to confirm for himself that what he'd thought had happened had in fact happened.
"
LOL! Fantastic :)

I laughed at McG's demanding that ferret go to her house... you could feel her almost choking on the words :D

That was simply wonderful, thanks!
With no other adjustments to canon, this would provide enough upheaval to truly create a challenging AU!
Do you know if anyone has written a story with these sortings?
Marj123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Yes, I did indeed enjoy the story. You must have worked at it to get all the names right, along with as much idea of character as can be gleaned from the books. Well done and thank you for sharing.
FFFudgeUp chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
cute story. Love an independent hat lol. Thanks for sharing.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
If Albus jams Brian on his head to chew it out, I would swear to Merlin the Hat would be justified to re-Sort the opinionated old fart into Slytherin then and there.
431101134 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Very nice
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
Nice one. I can just see Albie's temper tantrum ...
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
Loved It!
Fetusdeltus chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Honestly, I love that Harry tried to avoid Gryffindor just so he wouldn't be with Malfoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2020

This is canon and J.K. Rowling changed it

(just kidding)
Spica75 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
This really should have some actual story beyond the sorting, displaying the effects. Or just how much Dumbles is fuming or potentially exploding.

Got a bit too wordy compared to how few sortings were different, but still pretty good.
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 7/30/2020