Reviews for Humankind's Last Hope
KaKashi's Okami chapter 32 . 5/12
This story is still awesome, no matter how many times I read it over. I just wish for an update or an adoption, I’m still stuck waiting on sesshomaru
chaosmoon75 chapter 11 . 4/17
Oh that is so perfect at the end lol. She did compare Levi to Sesshomaru lol.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 31 . 3/24
Please update soon, I was really enjoying this story. It's so good so far, and I find Kagome's and Levi's conversations the most entertaining.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 15 . 3/23
I don't pity what Sesshomaru would do to them. They deserve it. The man beating on Kagome deserves death.
Coolfire30 chapter 31 . 3/5
I'm... Hehe... Rereading this again and... BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHZHSH I AM FUCKING CRYING FROM LAUGHTER! I fucking love this story. We really do need it to be continued...
Waiting for the day the story gets an update
LudwigisHRE chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
I was smiling like a deranged serial killer when ready the description of Sesshomaru by Kagome.
Coolfire30 chapter 32 . 9/10/2018
ah...more waiting...again...fuck.
Coolfire30 chapter 9 . 9/10/2018
*LAUGHS UNCONTROLLABLY*. AHAHAHABABBAHABAHBAHABAHABA I still find the translations fucking hilarious!
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 9/10/2018
rereading this again and I still live the fact that Sesshoumaru was POUTING! at not being able to make a flashy entrance. Just goes to show how deep and meaningful their relationship is, and how far they've gone since then.
VieTenshi chapter 32 . 8/23/2018
Where has this been when I needed it. Seriously, this is a great story.
zizi08 chapter 32 . 8/15/2018
please update
Thisgirlreadswords chapter 32 . 7/29/2018
Back when this story just came out, I couldn't wait to read the update. It's too bad that you stop writing this. It was one of my favorites after all...
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2018
Wish you would continue this. I want it to be a Sesshomaru x Kagome x Levi pairing. I want to know what happens next and the tenth day. Ill be waiting for you to come back and update the story.
Two Sided Heart chapter 32 . 4/29/2018
Please oh please update! So original!