Reviews for Summer of 84
Jot70 chapter 30 . 9/1
Sweet ending. Great development of the SMK characters. I really enjoy the variety you put into each story. Please keep writing!
Jot70 chapter 30 . 8/31
Great story, you included some of my favorites, comedy, steamy sex and a happy ending!
Neano chapter 30 . 3/1
I have read this several times and love it more each time. You are an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/23/2017
LOVED IT!
Alessia chapter 30 . 5/19/2017
Amazingly beautiful. Thank you very much. I could see it in front of my eyes, while reading. Congrats, you're a very talented writer!
NLambert chapter 30 . 12/14/2015
Another great story! You are gifted!
auntvickiadkins6 chapter 30 . 10/29/2015
Awww...beautiful. I laughed hard in places. You seem to have Lee's character down. A few of his lines were hilarious and I could actually hear him saying them. Sorry it took so long to read.
Christineat chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I loved all of he story you did an awesome job wrapping it all together in the end. I would of liked to read about life with Victoria on a daily basis. You do have a gift... Keep writing and I will read lee and Amanda stories any day.
LadyKnowledge chapter 30 . 9/30/2015
Sweet wrap up! Loved your ending :)
sydbri44 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
Great story. Very touching. You did a fantastic job and I look forward to more of creativity
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
It was worth the long wait! The final chapter was wonderful just like the whole story was. Thank you for taking all your time and bringing all your love into it! Looking forward what you will come up with next! Well done :-)
meg chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
Beautiful ending to a great story! Thank you
Jod88 chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
This was a wonderful story! And a very satisfactory ending. Thanks so much.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
Awe, I absolutely loved it! I'm glad that Amanda and the baby made it! Would love more, of course, but it ended in a good place!
Pamkins86 chapter 30 . 9/28/2015
WOW! What a chapter! This chapter was full of happiness, love with a tiny bit of worry thrown in for excitement. Love how Lee tenderly talked to Amanda and Victoria. He truly has changed and fallen in love. This is a great ending to an awesome story. Through out the story, they grew deeper in love and closer as a family . Thanks for a great story. Can't wait for your next story.