Reviews for grandloves
aurelialeeigyn chapter 6 . 17h
waiting for next chapter
AstoriaPheonix chapter 1 . 3/3
this is so fucking good it's unbelievable. Please update soon!
AstoriaPheonix chapter 6 . 3/2
where the feck is 21 :(
Kishie008 chapter 6 . 1/22
Holy crap.

To come back to this story and see it updated
Please! Another chapter
CrystalAris chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
I’m A coward, so I’ll stick with ch 1 and be happy. I want them to be together
CrystalAris chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
I really like this, small bits but to the point
Waifutaku chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
I'm pretty sure I like reading anything you write. This is an excellent story, one issue would be the timeline jumps. I prefer things to be more linear but that's just my preference. I hope to see a new chapter from you soon. I enjoy reading this story, binged it all in a day.
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 10/18/2020
...I'm half SCREAMING in reaction at the series of events that has happened and at what will surely happen in the following chapters...

I'm all but sobbing at the thought of their reconciliation-or what ever it is that they are inevitable to do. And their child! As much as I absolutely abhor children...I am not adverse to Harry keeping it.

In fact, I rather think that it will help in softening Tom a little when and if it is born...

ahhhI shall wait forever for an update...
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 10/18/2020
*sobs*

You have such a way with your words! The way you so beautifully entwine them into the story! ahhh~! My heart jumps in joy! every time I read such obscure vocabulary being woven so fluently amongst it all and I-!

Oh Gods! did I scream into my pillow at just how happy it makes me!

and then... and then I read it. I read about the portkey-the word needed to activate it. I just...!

I then proceeded to lose my metaphorical marbles!
a femHxT fan chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
This is the only fem Harry x Tom, and another dark one-shot I can still vividly remember in spite of the many ones I've already read. When I've the inspiration for it, I want to try my own hand at it.

This Harry is even more tragic than the original Harry Potter because you've converted her into a girl, which intensifies her frailty, considering that she is as incapable with spells as the original Harry and on the top of that she has also lost her physical brute strength now that she is a girl. She has become an extremely vulnerable target(?), girl now. It makes my heart cry for her. She also seems to have suffered the same physical abuse as the original Harry has suffered.

That's why I wished you would give this fem Harry, Harriet, (I would've called her Henrietta just because I prefer this name XD) more power, either by making her learn spells by Hermione who is a very capable witch or by having her learn self-defense from Ron. As much as Voldemort, oh god this Tom is hot and complex, "loves" her, her lack of control is nauseating to me.

However, I do doubt his "love" for her, considering that he allows Belatrix to stay alive, considering she clearly has set her eyes on Harriet. -.- I sincerely cannot stand such hypocritical men like this Tom who claims to care for Harriet like a possession and yet allows other people to touch his possession and try to harm her.

Come on, Harriet, you can do better. You're such a pretty girl, you don't have to settle for a man who chooses his right hand over you.

This review encompasses the entire story I've already read and it's a testament to your skilss as an author that I can still remember this much, considering I've read this story quite some, long time ago.

I cannot even imagine what kind of ending you've spun for us but I can only hope that Harriet will gain some power over the course of this story - since she is the legendary Harry Potter, even if she's now Harry Potter as a -girl. She will still kick ass.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2020
I hope you make the next part
MariaHikari chapter 6 . 8/30/2020
Please let Harry keep the baby. I know she would be a great mother even though she doesn’t have a mother figure growing up.
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 6 . 8/20/2020
This is really good! Please update
H3llion chapter 6 . 8/16/2020