Reviews for grandloves
Feiy chapter 4 . 11/18/2019
It would have been impossible not to acknowledge your skill after reading crawlersout, yet I'm glad I decided to read more of your stories because the style of this one and saltskin perfectly complement your prose. Some people might disagree but I enjoyed the mismatched order and gaps between scenes. It added an element of curiosity and separation, as though the reader is peering in at something intimate. Observing moments in time the way characters in the Harry Potter world view memories in a pensieve. There was at times something floaty and distant to the piece, it’s not the usual way of telling a story and it wouldn’t work without your particular ability with words. An added benefit to the disjointed scenes is that it doesn’t feel so bereft of a conclusion. I’m not sure why exactly that is, other than that you didn’t end on 34 but instead back at 18 which takes us back to the beginning.
Kishie chapter 4 . 10/31/2019
This was just amazing! I honestly just don't have the correct words to put together the amount of satisfaction I got out of reading this! X
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2019
Please update, I love it
v chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
I hope you give me some of your luck with the high number of reviews you have.
roseathena chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
love ur story...
Lavenderstitches chapter 4 . 12/1/2018
This really deserves more reviews and favourites it is honest one of the best stories I've ever read
reberebecca chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
Bella come una poesia! Molto ben scritto e curato. Un modo originale di vedere e di raccontarlo soprattutto. Mi è piaciuto molto. Un po’ confusa sulla cronologia. I primi capitoli parlano già di Silente morto ma poi no.
Spero che aggiorni presto. Meravigliosa storia!
libraryrockerr chapter 4 . 10/23/2018
You are a genius and this is completely fucking amazing.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
FuntimeFreddy777 chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
Part 5?
MiraMisa chapter 4 . 10/11/2018
I love this soooo mucj. like the characterization is beautiful!
3broomstixx chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
This was beautiful. I loved it. I laughed and I cringed and I absolutely loved every single moment of it. It was amazing and fantastic and I wish I could reread it over and over again as if it were the first time.
AdaDiya chapter 4 . 9/2/2018
Wooow! What a story!
Ni chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
It's effort enouth jumping between parts to find the correct continuation. Imagine my joy when I can't find a 21 in there :"D
Shaerl chapter 4 . 7/19/2018
this was awfully sweet
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 4 . 7/6/2018
This story is really interesting. You have a very imaginative, descriptive way of writing.