Reviews for grandloves
SernaJ chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
It always saddens me to see great authors basing their fics on the movies
JQAlsus chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
Any plans to finish this?
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 7/9/2017
Amazing!~~~ Is this complete?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
Oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I kinda like the way the chapters are disarranged. It's fun trying to piece them together kinda like a goosebumps book.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
Awww this is perfect
Rosenqueen chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Really rewally love this story! Since it was only four chapters, I thought that it'll be a good thing to read before I sleep but lol it took 2 hours to read

Waiting for updates! I really do love all the femharry/voldie or even harry/voldie stories you write! Your femharry/voldies always hit the spot for me!
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 4 . 4/24/2017
This is probably my most favourite fem!HarryxVoldermort fanfiction ever! The entire story is really well-written and I was kinda aggravated when I finished chapter 4 :x Hopefully there'll be a new chapter soon?!
dragons-druids-dracos chapter 4 . 4/5/2017
Amazing~! This is now one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
This is sooooooooooo good. it needs to be finished. it is begging to be finished. pleaseeeeeeeee finish it. please. I love this so much and i'm hoping that you update this. I know it hasn't been updated in a year and a half but i will still hope that you will read this and finish this beautiful piece of writing.
Xsam3 chapter 4 . 3/3/2017
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
I really, REALLY hate fem!Harry, but THIS one, is just too good and perfect and I can't stop reading it ! Just wow.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/14/2017
Sirius is alive. Holy hell.

And damn, Dumbledore freaked me out.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
I approve so much right now. Bonus brownie boyfriend points.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
The Order are very incompetent if they rely on Hermione and her assumptions.

Damn Toad, I hate her so much!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
*Sighs in content.* Very heart warming.
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »