Reviews for grandloves
Locket1 chapter 4 . 1/10/2017
Quirky, will there be more l wonder? Hope so!
LynaHaber chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
PSA- the fifth chapter of this story is up on Archive of our own. Same title and authors name. Since it's been more than a year, it's probably not being posted here.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Please please pleaaase fix the storyline. It is an absolute spoiler. It confuses the hell out of me. This is a very good fic but it is giving me a whiplash.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
Well, this story and all time jumps finally make sense. I'm afriad that with this revelaiton, it seems the latter half of the story is quite dark :( Which makes me really sad cuz they were getting along so well. I am also anxiously waiting for 35, and pleading and hoping that Tom still loves her and doesn't harm her, and that their have a happy ending :( I really adore this story though - it is masterfully written! Thank you for sharing :) DR
a-ravenclaw-demigoddess chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
brilliant
sjdbsnksbdebidhsnsnd chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
You are an absolutely brilliant writer. Your writing style of mixing times and places creates a piece completely different from other writings on this site. This is without question the top story I have read. Thank you for working on it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
Oh my good I started tearing up when Harry did... I love this story so freaking much, my heart is literally taking an emotional beating because this story is so amazing and well written and just oh god I'm speechless... But not really. Good luck on your next chapter, and just know that as of now you have one new fan.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
This is amazing :):):):)
maraudersanarchy chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
I love the language you used for this and am hoping in vain for another chapter!
Ic3pup543 chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
Gods above and below you write the best stories. I don't even know what's happening here anymore, much less what my reaction to this story is other than I want to read more of it. If it weren't for the fact of the matter being that every story of yours I have read thus far has elicited the same reaction, I might wonder if I had actually come down from my medication. It is as they say, I suppose, that a good book is far better than a drug. Anyway, thank you for writing this, you made my day very confusing but much better than it was.
SirCxyrtyx chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
You are such a brilliant author. This is just... wow. I can hardly wait to see where this goes.
Donout chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Fantastic Story!
CharitinaX chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
I love this story with all my heart and soul, but I have to ask: what's up with the frustrating formatting?
amortentially chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
this fic is FANTASTIC. I read it a year ago on ao3 when the first chapter was published and just recently found it again, cue happy tears. this is the most enjoyable femHarry/Voldemort out there, and I'm in love with Harriet. she retains her good nature and Gryffindor ways, bless her.

(sidenote, thanking every deity because CEDRIC IS ALIVE! oh, and Nick Grimshaw on the radio talking about a boy band saved my life)

I so love how this story plays out, the layout distinguishes it from other fics along with its wonderful characterization and plot. and the kisses, the kisses are adorable. I could read about Harriet and Voldemort's stubborn-angsty-cute romance forever.

my favorite parts are Harry choosing to stand with Voldemort at the Department of Mysteries, and when he got rid of Umbridge for her. I am in love with how they love each other.

keep up the great work.
Skendo chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
Could you clear something up for me? Is Voldemort in this story (when he's with Harry) the snake faced, pale, bald resurrected version of Voldemort, or does he look like his Tom Riddle version? Handsome, brown hair, normal human fa├žade?
Enjoying this story, although I am confused sometimes, because I thought Harry and Tom had 'taken the plunge' but then in other moments she is complaining that he won't let it get that far or she is telling Ron that they 'haven't done it yet'.
Looking forward to reading more :D Thanks for sharing!
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »