Reviews for They Shoot Cupid, Don't They?
hisnhers chapter 1 . 9/22
Stover. Russell Stover. lol! his
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I absolutely love this. It's completely in character for the pair, and I love the inner workings of his mind. I'm glad I followed your profile from your review. Cannot wait to read more of your work!
mrsking1976 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Such a cute story for Valentine's day.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
andanewday chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Lovely little fic, perfect for Valentine's Day. I love how much these two care about each other. Thanks for sharing.
purplecleric chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I love this piece - the warmth, the humour, the demonstration of friendship deeper than Cupid's arrow can penetrate... It's a pleasure to work with such lovely material (and writer!)
sell chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I've always liked stories Bobby / Alex on climate Valentine's Day. It is not amazing how lonely our heroes are? I feel sad for they think are a sort of a consolation prize to the other, which is not true. A friend like Bobby is worth more than ten valentine, you bet. Thank you for sharing your story and I'm waiting for more, much more. BYE! Ha, and I thank you for the information on the Russell chocolates.
Dee chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I love this!
leftyred chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I enjoyed this story and loved the Russell part!
Thanks for writing!
westwinder chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Very cute! Always love a holiday fic!
Gertie2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Very cute. Didn't get the Russell joke at first, but then thought it was fun. Always thought they stayed single waiting on each other. Thanks for writing.
obamagirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2015