Reviews for Sublimation
Brooklyn Kontic chapter 5 . 11/15
Also i'm gonna draw fanart of this version of Kaneki and his quinque.
Which by the way i agree you did a great job of coming up with.
Brooklyn Kontic chapter 1 . 11/15
Do you mind if i adopt this story since yo aren't continuing it?
Unturned chapter 5 . 10/6
Poor Kaneki; this is really a tough situation, huh?
BLACKRAVEN chapter 5 . 9/21
Is there going to be more chapters it's getting interesting and I would love to see it finished
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 5 . 9/1
Oh how i LOVE this story! I just wish you'd kept updating. I'm dying to see more of Juuzou and i'm really curious as to how Juuzou is planning on getting Kaneki to toughen up. I was so said when i was reading the part about how Hinami needed help with kanji and there wasn't anyone to help her. I never realised until now but Kaneki really made a difference at Anteiku. He helped however he could and he gave people hope. Although how i wish your story was canon, this is just frickin' amazing but boy is Amon a douche in your story XP
AmyHere chapter 5 . 6/5
Your probably not gonna update this because it has been so long but can you at least tell us about what you planning to do?
xOphiuchusx chapter 5 . 5/30
Please continue!
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 3/17
Brilliant!~~
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 5 . 3/17
Pleeeaaase...Update. I love this. Seriously...LOVE this. There aren't that many good TG fanfics. Could you recommend one of you have any in mind? Anyway, as I was saying, I love this.
Warden of Lore chapter 5 . 3/9
moar!
just a normal guyD chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
i see a lot of people saying update it so little question is this dead or are you planning to update it soon?
Artemis's hunter chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
I hope that you update this a soon it is a really good story.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
I have just found this story today and have finished it. And even though it is only the beginning, this story is brimming with potential. The idea-"Kaneki-being-part-of-the-CCG-first-thing"-is unique. And I want to commend you on the way you have so far brought the story (the events that has happened, the events that has not happened, Kaneki's relationship with the other characters, etc.) is very realistic and flows natural. But I also noticed how long it has been since you last updated this promising story. I understand you're held up by college and I wish you luck on that, but hopefully you could be able to find the time to do continue this.
Popi the peppper chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Please continue this when you have the time;-; i really like the plot line
Child of Thorn chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
I need more... Please update.