Reviews for Sublimation
njral chapter 6 . 8/13
Thank you so much for deciding to continue this story; it really does have a lot of potential. Aside from the rather long breaks in between chapters, you've really done an admirable job with this story. Hardly any grammatical errors are present and the plot is actually believable. Do you think you could stage an incident to "traumatize" Kaneki to get rid of his pacifistic, super nervous attitude? If a few days of torture at the hands of Yamori could get rid of his 'better to be hurt than to hurt others' mindset and turn him into a badass SS ranked ghoul, I'm sure you can stage an incident to do the same here.
Void of Iniquity chapter 6 . 7/30
Random thing so the likes and favs go through - yay!
Aeon The Dimensional Girl chapter 6 . 7/19
I DEFINETLY LOVE THIS STORY!

I don't know where to start? You're bringing all of the elements from manga and anime into this fic, and combine them together without making a mess of it, it's really, really well done. I can't wait to see whats next on this new take on Kaneki's story.
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for updating!
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 7/9
hmm. a chapter of introspection. Good chapter.
LordOfTheWind chapter 6 . 6/25
Dang fam, this is great. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Galskab chapter 6 . 6/10
whoa, I'm so glad I checked my ff account! It's been so long.
Fangirling is an art chapter 6 . 6/2
Yess the chapter was short but I'm glad this was not abandoned and Amon's insight of all this was amazingly done. I reread the whole story and I love it.
I can't wait to read what happens at the fight with Ryoko. Like Mado telling Amon to not go after Hinami but Kaneki goes after her instead XD Or the look Hinami gives him when she sees him with the other doves or maybe Kaneki will just stay motionless as the whole situation goes on.
There are so many possibilities !
Fellowman chapter 6 . 5/31
My fucking god, I'm glad I saw this just now. I can't imagine waiting 3 years, but I'm thankful that this you've decided to update this, and I'm certain your older readers are more so.
beingwithu chapter 6 . 5/27
Noice.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 6 . 5/25
Interesting
I’m excited to see how Hinami’s mother’s death is going to play out, as well as Touka’s attempt at revenge later.
Blitza chapter 6 . 5/23
Ooh... that goes deep. I like it! Good job. And don't worry about the updating gap, I've seen way worse.
IdioticLaptopUser chapter 6 . 5/23
It's cool that you're back, I hope you're doing well! Even though this chapter was short it was still pretty fun to read, I'll patiently await your next update. Have a nice day!
Dragon Courage chapter 6 . 5/22
You can do it! Ive honestly gone through the same thing recently- having to start again after leaving my stories to rot. What has helped me immensely is setting a word goal- say 100 words- for every day or two days. That way you dont need the hours it would normally take if you try to write it all at once. Its easier on you and your schedule. You can do it! Dattebayo!