Reviews for Sublimation
Galskab chapter 6 . 6/10
whoa, I'm so glad I checked my ff account! It's been so long.
Fangirling is an art chapter 6 . 6/2
Yess the chapter was short but I'm glad this was not abandoned and Amon's insight of all this was amazingly done. I reread the whole story and I love it.
I can't wait to read what happens at the fight with Ryoko. Like Mado telling Amon to not go after Hinami but Kaneki goes after her instead XD Or the look Hinami gives him when she sees him with the other doves or maybe Kaneki will just stay motionless as the whole situation goes on.
There are so many possibilities !
Fellowman chapter 6 . 5/31
My fucking god, I'm glad I saw this just now. I can't imagine waiting 3 years, but I'm thankful that this you've decided to update this, and I'm certain your older readers are more so.
Alien Swordsman chapter 6 . 5/27
Noice.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 6 . 5/25
Interesting
I’m excited to see how Hinami’s mother’s death is going to play out, as well as Touka’s attempt at revenge later.
Blitza chapter 6 . 5/23
Ooh... that goes deep. I like it! Good job. And don't worry about the updating gap, I've seen way worse.
IdioticLaptopUser chapter 6 . 5/23
It's cool that you're back, I hope you're doing well! Even though this chapter was short it was still pretty fun to read, I'll patiently await your next update. Have a nice day!
Dragon Courage chapter 6 . 5/22
You can do it! Ive honestly gone through the same thing recently- having to start again after leaving my stories to rot. What has helped me immensely is setting a word goal- say 100 words- for every day or two days. That way you dont need the hours it would normally take if you try to write it all at once. Its easier on you and your schedule. You can do it! Dattebayo!
nexus4123 chapter 6 . 5/22
At this point, I'm just glad to see that you're FINALLY back. I was starting to worry that this story was abandoned. Though I do find the chapter to be disappointingly short, progress is still progress. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
I love this fanfic, thank you for finally continuing.

If Kaneki ends up being kidnapped by jason and tortured. When he dies, make it so both Kaneki and Juuzou have quinques made from him.
CloudCarnivore chapter 6 . 5/22
It’s fine! Hope you’re doing fine!
blueprintLV chapter 6 . 5/22
Always lovely to see stories I've favorited, presumed dead, come back to life. Time to reread this.
Welcome back!
Generalmoose2nd chapter 6 . 5/22
Damn, I remember reviewing this back in 2015 lol. I'm glad you're back to writing though! This was one of the few fics I actually liked in this fandom. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter whenever that may be.
Oh thank God you updated!
Plz keep up with this!