Reviews for Forbidden Child
Syenous chapter 12 . 8/3
bruh chiron doesnt blush
jujp chapter 19 . 7/18
Since I already reviewed your last chapter, I have to add whatever I forgot here. One amazing aspect of yours story is that its unique, none of that Guardian of the Hunt, blessed by Chaos, betrayal by all his friends, tortured to death by the hunters etc. Nothing against those, some are pretty good, but it gets boring after a couple of stories. This is an epic story, so I hope you come back to it as soon as possibly convenient. Thank you for the great story.
jujp chapter 20 . 7/17
Brilliant story. Superbly well-written. Easily one of the best stories on fanfiction I've read. Though I can understand gods being prideful, its weird to see Percy that way. Staying at the same location after the Minotaur attack and practicing at the same location is a routine that clearly begs for an attack. I thought they would be more careful but what the hell, people make mistakes and its a story anyway, a disastrous one in this case due to pride. Though eventually it did lead to him becoming a god. I have no complaints here, its an awesome story. But I wonder if you will expand on why they would be followed if they had flashed away when Krios and Perses attacked. Not a very big mystery to answer or anything, I'm just curious to see if you will explain that in the future. I hope you come back to this story when you find the time, its amazing and highly entertaining and easily one of my favourites. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Noooo chapter 2 . 6/15
why is anabeth dead?
Poseidon01 chapter 19 . 6/10
We need an update
IAmOutOfIdeas chapter 1 . 5/27
Someone on Wattpad stole your story, jsyk
hyruledemigod2008 chapter 20 . 5/8
More plz
cantthinkofone12 chapter 20 . 4/23
This is really, really good. I hope you have time to finish it someday.
Jerrydamaster chapter 1 . 4/23
Bro, you need to update this. You’re actually gonna make me cry. This is my most favorite fanfic and I can’t even get an ending to it. PLS finish it. I’m hurting not being able to see the ending
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 20 . 4/18
It was an amazing story. Truly loved the brilliant work. Thank You So much for writing this masterpiece.
CreativeMode chapter 20 . 4/14
Sad that this has never been finished :( it’s such a great story
CreativeMode chapter 14 . 4/13
Wow, this may have been the singular most beautiful chapter i have ever read in fanfiction. Really well done.
MaverickHunter18 chapter 20 . 4/9
This is such a brilliant story and so well written! It's just a shame it doesn't have the proper ending it deserves :(
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 5 . 3/27