Reviews for Just Another Undercover Assigment
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Haha, what a great ending! For the contrived-fake-dating trope, this story was unexpectedly fantastic. You really kept everyone in character and didn't let it devolve into slapstick humor; thank you. A wonderful story!
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is very good. Something struck me early on, however. He was late getting ready because of a multicar pileup on some freeway? Many of the L&C writers do similar things and I don't understand. Is the Metro emergency services totally incompetent? Is Clark so arrogant he thinks nothing can happen without him? I've always thought he needed a filter, if nothing else to make his personal life better.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was such a splendid story.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Fantastic story.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
What a marvelous story liked it.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
What a stunning story really liked it.
BoothBrennanNCIS chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
What! Nooooooooo you can't end it there. I'm enjoying it. Oh man,
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I can't believe you ended the story there! That is so not fair! I sure wish you'd have gone on past the second confession, although obviously the cat is out of the bag alreaedy (or however that saying goes). You've done an amazing job with this - one of my favorites!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ooh, lots of potential for a SERIOUSLY awkward conversation after that one...

You do the best- and I mean THE BEST- I-love-you stories of anyone on this site! I can't even take the time to stop and leave a decent review, I've got to go read more!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
yeah great story.
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Great Fic. It was quite wonderful. ;)
heartnut chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*spews soda across the keyboard*

That last line is perfect. *cheeky grin* I'd love to see an epilogue to this little fic that explores that little line a bit further.

Excellent writing-I was supposed to go to bed 90 minutes ago. Oops. Kudos!
ievandie chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This was just so great!

I really loved it.

Although I really like scenario's where Lois finds out on her own, this one is a little warm twinkle on a cold day in Holland.

Greetings from Holland.
crazycute89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
that story absolutly kicked ass
Lois Lane1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This is absolutely the best fanfic that I have read! Please write more like it!