Reviews for Just Another Undercover Assigment
Lois Lane1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
This is absolutely the best fanfic that I have read! Please write more like it!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I loved this story it was great:D...thanks...it was cute...sweet and just a little on the sad side but it all came together great:D
Supreme Ky chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
lol
Tangent D.D chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I just want to say, I reallly liked your story :)

The characterization of Lois and Clark were great. All that tension and all the stuff they went through, all great. I love that stuff :) I haven't seen the show in ages, but I plan to start watching it again regularly on TNT..(thank goodness they are still rerunning it). It was a long story, but I like long and juicy stories. :D

I couldn't stop reading it once I started. Anyways, keep up the good work ]
Kraz chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
What can be said Wendy -

Another great effort from a really great author. The story line is compelling, the tension is well written. Lots of angst on Lois' part about her feelings for CK.

Great Job!
insane chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
ha...cute ending...
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Excellent story and *fantastic* ending!
Lady Anzati chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Beautiful! A masterpiece! Keep up such great writings!
Cmdr. Ivanova chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
A *WONDERFUL* story! It has been entirely too long since I've read a really, really good L&C story - And this one definitely qualified. :D Thanks.
W. H. Rogue chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I know me and my friend Peenk Phuzipen already sent in a reveiw, but I had to do one on my way. I thought this story was well written and smart and like I said before, I love Clark and he is very attractive without even looking at him, although some visuals of Dean Cain couldn't hurt!
kristin chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I thought this story was amazing. I loved it. I really would like to see a continuation of it! It was great! I loved how Lois struggled with her feelings for Clark and then gave in to them at the end.
Peenk Phuzipen and W. H. Rouge chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
P.P.: I loved it! it was so emotional- the way Lois was struggling with her feelings- the way the were so confused about each other. it was great. nice ending. Write on!

W.H.R.:I thought it was a great story and very well writen! I've read a lot of Lois and Clark stories and some people portray Lois as a jerk, some portray Clark as a jerk and they don't even mean to! But you wrote it so that I really fell in love with Clark, the same as Lois, and I'm sure that my brother, Ed, would have fallen in love with Lois, if I thought he was intelligent enough to understand the great way you write! :)

P.P.: believe me, she's read a lot of Lois and Clark stories and won't shut up telling me about them. she is also very in love with Clark, when he is written about well. you did really good. (she's obsessed)

W.H.R.:Well, Clark is just a perfect guy!
Janette2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
This is great! Keep the writing up.
Edmondia Dantes chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
That was cute! I really enjoyed it. Please write more.
Kat chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
That was so sweet! I read the entire story in one sitting, and man do my eyes hurt! It was worth it though, really great story D
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »