Reviews for Silver Hope 2: Enemies Return
sexymama25 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
loved the story
brankel1 chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Totally they cure Larissa.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Fantastic job.
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 11/27/2009
cool story
silverX chapter 10 . 1/3/2005
OH wow. deception... blending in when they are actually still evil... cool fic
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 5/13/2003
Excellent ending. Very, very good.
Karyn.again chapter 10 . 5/13/2003
“No seriously, you could like see yourself naked, but it wouldn’t be you. It’d be a girl,”

That was just pure Dustin. I loved the rest of the epilogue, and I'm glad Jen stayed with Wes! (They're one of my favorite PR pairs). I can't wait for SH3. I was a little concerned when you said you were ending SH2, but another story's always a good thing.
Karyn.lazy chapter 9 . 5/13/2003
I KNEW Billy and Kat were going to have a girl! I KNEW it! Larisa...that's actually one of my favorite names. It's perfect for their daughter! I was getting a little scared for Kat there, but I'm glad everything's okay!
Wen chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I always thought that Tori did look alot like Kat. The blond hair and blue eyes, but that's not all. She looks like Katherine except for her accent. Cool fic!
Harry2 chapter 10 . 5/13/2003
Great ending Andrea! Good to see the child cleansed of Zedd's evil, and all the teams united as friends. I also think the next part of this story should focus on the kids, as they take over from their parents!
Harry2 chapter 9 . 5/13/2003
No more Zedd! And Wil has seen the light! Now, on to the Epilouge, and then await SH3! *GO GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!*
Ace Venom chapter 10 . 5/12/2003
Great way to end it. You know that if you ever need any help for SH3, you can always contact me.
Amandanot logged in chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
This is SO cool! All the Ninja Sotrm Rangers are in and I'm lovin' it!

The only thing I wanna mention is that I've noticed in your stories that revolve around Billy/Kat ship (Silver Hope One and Dream of a Cat and Wolf) is that their love for eachother can go a little overboard, mainly with what they do or say(they make out ALOT in Dream of a C and W), and it can make them seem out of character. Other than that, I'm totally lovin' this story!
Amandanot logged in chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
This is SO cool! I'm so glad Hunter and Blake are in this, they are cool. AND Dustin and Cam.

The only thing I wanna mention that I've noticed in your stories about Billy/Kat(Silver Hope 1 and Dream of a Kat and Wolf.) is that sometime they can go a little overboard with there love so it's makes them seem out of character sometimes. Other than that, I'm lovin' this story.
hartfelt chapter 8 . 4/29/2003
Allright!Tey are goignt o get her! adn I hope pthat they succeed and can fix the problem withthe unborn baby. Well, I really cant' wait to see what happens.