Reviews for Welcome to What-A-Burger
stargirl chapter 14 . 9/9
hi i love your story it has a certain charm to it that is raw and fresh hope you post the next chapter soon.
Love your story. Can't wait for more.
A gracious guest chapter 14 . 9/9
Just finished reading the last few reviews - or should I say, flames? Obviously, this person loves this story or she wouldn't keep on reading and reviewing. Though there's no doubt she is a troll, there is also little doubt that she appears to be jealous of your talent. I admire you for not removing them as so many others do.

To the troll ... jealousy will eat away at you until there is nothing left. Try a different diet; it's obvious that fanfiction doesn't agree with you. Also, ginger babies and their daddies are the BEST!

My drop-everything-fic! LOVE this story!
E pov

He excuses bellas moronic behavior by asking how we would act if there was a mad man after us...Id be proactive, plane and simple. I'm not going to sit around scared whilst giving ample opportunity to hurt the people in my life. She runs, without money, a solid car, a fuckin plan, or clue! Shes a retard!
This would be a lot better if it wasn't so ramble-esk and scatter brained. You write Bella like a fucking moron and Edward isn't much better.
So Edward pretending not to come up in the water is worse than anything james ever did?

Well it seems like bella is on the run for nothing then...so what she just made all that shit up? LOL
Why is Bella messing with loserward is shes only there for a few days? Shes really quite fucking stupid. And I don't really care for this Edward AND his ginger spawn.
Edward has ginger spawn? Ummmm gross
kathrinmucki chapter 14 . 9/8
Loved it.
Thanks
sue1zide chapter 14 . 8/29
I just love a man with Southern charm.
Barbara29 chapter 14 . 8/28
I just know ever time boots is calling Bella a "yank", he's talking to me! Yes ma'am, he certainly is! Please send him to Massachusetts when you're done with him Jayne!
Rita01tx chapter 14 . 8/28
Boots, Boots and more Boots was well worth the wait...damn, that man is somethin' else! And lucky Bella gets his nook *poutyface!*
Lol. Love Boots. Cute chapter
Mistydeb chapter 14 . 8/27
Elizabeth is gonna be so pleased if she catches Bella and Boots asleep with each other. She adores Bella, even though she has only known her a short time. Who was Edward tryin to kid when he said he was gonna keep his hands to himself, like that was ever gonna happen. Hot lemons sound so delicious when written like this. Debbie