Reviews for Welcome to What-A-Burger
Please let us know if you are going to continue this great story. Thanks.
Carte chapter 7 . 2/11
Well, that was disappointing.
I really appreciated the way you showed Bella to be deeply affected by her horrible experiences with James, but with this chapter (actually, it started last chapter when you really got going with Alice and Rose), that seems to have gone out the window. It's witting the way you mentioned harlequin romance novels, as your Bella's sudden personality switch and her immediate interest in a man only days after the one she was in love with attempted to rape and murder her, is much like the way romance novel heroines in the 80's often faced some form of sexual assault or attempt of the same by their heroes or villains before inevitably falling in love in an incredibly brief juncture. To see this sort of trope in a piece of modern writing is pretty insensitive to real victims of these sorts of crimes, don't you think?
Your writing is quite enjoyable other than the sudden drop in suspension of disbelief. I hope this is taken as constructive criticism and not some sort of flaming.
bigchill77 chapter 14 . 2/3
Just found your entertaining story and read it straight through. Really enjoying it and hoping for more soon.
Thanks for writing and sharing, (and ignore the jealous trolls.)
Hello...
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 14 . 10/30/2017
This is an awesome story. Hard to put down. Didn’t get much work done today. I literally had to move my phone away at least three times. Love your characters, well except James. I love Vick. They all are crazy. So Emmett is going to be the detective that Jasper’s friend huh. Like how that is all going to intersect. I like Bella out of that stuffy world she was in. Thanks for sharing.
Ren1983 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Janey... Where are you? I miss Boots! Hope you're well!
bklover08 chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
I've enjoyed the story so far, even though I sometimes get lost in the who, what and where! Between Rose, Alice, Miss Vick and the assorted other characters and names...Hope you will continue on as soon as you can! Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2017
Please update. Love your story. :)
Nannyjojo chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
I love that damn boots.
I loved this chapter.
They are both so damn crazy but they are meant for each other.
Can't wait to see what happens.
stargirl chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
hi i love your story it has a certain charm to it that is raw and fresh hope you post the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
Love your story. Can't wait for more.
A gracious guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2017
Just finished reading the last few reviews - or should I say, flames? Obviously, this person loves this story or she wouldn't keep on reading and reviewing. Though there's no doubt she is a troll, there is also little doubt that she appears to be jealous of your talent. I admire you for not removing them as so many others do.

To the troll ... jealousy will eat away at you until there is nothing left. Try a different diet; it's obvious that fanfiction doesn't agree with you. Also, ginger babies and their daddies are the BEST!

My drop-everything-fic! LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
E pov

He excuses bellas moronic behavior by asking how we would act if there was a mad man after us...Id be proactive, plane and simple. I'm not going to sit around scared whilst giving ample opportunity to hurt the people in my life. She runs, without money, a solid car, a fuckin plan, or clue! Shes a retard!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
This would be a lot better if it wasn't so ramble-esk and scatter brained. You write Bella like a fucking moron and Edward isn't much better.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
So Edward pretending not to come up in the water is worse than anything james ever did?

Well it seems like bella is on the run for nothing then...so what she just made all that shit up? LOL