Reviews for Family?
Aceina chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
this story is good so far but stop trying to mention real world shwos that would not exist in legend of korra there world is not our world and movies are only a few years old in there series so they wont have tons of TV prograsm either
Aceina chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
uh why did they move to an apartmant what was wrong with asamis mansion
Azuki Rose chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Yay - I was so happy to see this story updated. I know how hard it is sometimes to get chapters out if you're busy, or maybe don't feel like writing (I get that way sometimes), but it's good to see you're sticking with it so far.

I think it's cute how we're watching Korra's and Asami's lives continually progress along with the fact that the two are having a baby, and the little side-affects Asami's experiencing along the way are both shocking yet endearing. I mean, we all know there are some surprises to being pregnant, I guess (although I'm sure a lot of us don't know that personally, haha)? xD

All in all it was a nice fluffy chapter, and I'd love to find it what happens next. :)
Azuki Rose chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Yes, you're right... That kinda was a long wait, but I don't really mind. I'm just happy you updated, is all. :)

So I think where we left off was where Asami and Korra were still in the spirit world, and after they went ahead with the plan to possibly have a baby together. And then this was the chapter where we found out if what they did worked or not...

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was when I found out they were pregnant. Literally, I ran up and down the street early one morning jogging, telling everyone they were having a baby (although everyone was sleeping. I mean, I tried, haha). I was worried about Asami for a bit, since she was curiously falling to some sort of illness... But then it turned out she was just pregnant, and my heart lifted considerably.

Thank you for the wonderful chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next to our favorite couple.
33casey33 chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
dont take so long to write the next one hun! love this story 3
kryptonite bezedrine chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Awwww, it's sooooooo fluffy and cute. It really captures how much these two love each other and how far they are willing to go for one another. Keep writing please!
kati1162 chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
God, please don't tell me there won't be any more updates! Now that the good stuff is here. Asami is finally gonna get pregnant, I can't wait to see her during through the pregnancy tropes. Also I can imagine Korra being all mama bear on her xD please update soon! Loved this story
Azuki Rose chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Wow, I literally think I fell in love with this story. Recently I decided it might be nice to read some LoK stuff for a change, and then I discovered this story and I was totally blown away...

First thing's first: The Korrasami is amazing - soooo amazing... I mean, I can't help but try to stifle back some giggles when I'm reading this fanfic, I just get so giddy at the couple (I hope I don't sound too weird, haha). They're so cute, and how you've created this kind of domestic, peaceful life they've got together is wonderful. It's a nice change of pace from all that fighting evil benders and organizations in the original cartoon, and I really like how the whole story is centered around them and their desire for a child.

I'm also really enjoying the M rating you've got going. Nothing's too intense (for my taste, at least), and I really like how you've got a little bit of their playing around with each other in each chapter. I swear, I've completely fallen in love with everything in this story - you're a really good writer, and I think that you've managed to create a really awesome story - so please, don't drop this story anytime soon!

I'm really, really, reeeaaaally ecstatic with the fact that they're actually probably going to have a child together! The idea that they could possibly create their own offspring together by soul bending is something that I really think could work... I mean, if Korra really did ever want to have a child with Asami or something, haha. I got to Chapter 5 and was reading it, and then I got to the part when it was getting dark and they remember they forgot to set up camp. Then there's the part where Asami tells Korra she wants to do it... Here, let me explain my reaction to this part:

Me: Oh, so they're going to do it right now? Okay, sounds good to me.
-reads a little bit more-
Me: Wait... They're doing it? No way... They're doing IT. They're doing ittttt! They're actually gonna do it! (starts cheering)

Wow, I cannot tell you how excited you've got me with your story. I love everything about it, and I really can't wait to read what happens next! You're doing an incredible job with this story, so keep up the good work! :)
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Thank you so much for the updates! Love the story
YASS please! :)
Ace221 chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
It's good to see you back thanks for the update!
fanficreaderaddict chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
oh my gosh! I'm SO happy to see your update! I love the way you portray Korra and Asami's interactions together. just so fluffy, and tender. It makes me feel really cozy and warm inside. and I'm so glad to hear that you're continuing the story! this is one of my favorite Korrasami married story ever! We don't have many stories about Korrasami married/family life, and this is definitely one of the best! I do hope what they just did worked and we can look forward to funny, fluffy pregnant Asami moments! Can't wait till the next update!
33casey33 chapter 4 . 5/18/2015
omg so goood, please don't take so long with the next one :3
fanficreaderaddict chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
I really love your story! I find domestic, married Korrasami so adorable and tender, it makes my heart swell! There's not a lot of married life Korrasami stories out there and it makes me so giddy when I find one, especially one written so beautifully like yours! I can't wait to find out more about their spirit baby and spirit baby-making process! please please do continue this story!