Reviews for untold stories of a writer and his muse
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Oh, if only it had happened this way. They wasted so much time. Sigh.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Oh, if only this was how it had gone in the show. This was what I was begging to see in that episode. Thanks for giving it to me here. :)
weightofmywords chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
No words for how much I loved this! Thank you
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Nice!
Bookish0278 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Great AU! Can't wait for more!
southerngirl1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Wow, what every Caskett fan yearned for in that episode...
inherwanderings chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
okay i'm gonna pass out. THIS IS MY SECOND PROMPT YOU'VE WRITTEN IN A ROW! i don't know what smacking luck charm i'm working on but OHMYGOD. this is so amazing. i'm gonna go pray that you get more of my prompts and that you do your thing and produce things like.. this.
thank you. so much. i love you.
honeyandvodka chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Heartwrenching! X
CastleExtreme chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
okay, this was so much better for the TV Show episode. Very exciting, great drama.
janinsc chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Wow. Great story. Update soon, please!
Ellsweetella chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh, this is beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I've read many 47seconds takes but I truly enjoyed this one. It felt respectful to the pain and the way the case had changed everything that day. Well done!
SabreDae chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I think this may actually be my favourite 47 seconds AU! I really liked the fact that you kept in the part about Kate remembering her shooting as well as adding the prompted part about Castle.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Oh, if only it had happened this way. I think it makes much more sense than Rick getting all angry and pouty and shoving Jacinda in Kate's face. That made him seem so petty.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Excellent 'if only' AU version of that episode. Good job!