Reviews for A Phantom's Christmas
Scarlett Raine chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Awww! This is so sweet! :3 Love it!
CourtneyRBowman chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
That, was beautiful. Bravo!
XxPhantomPhanxX chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved it :)
Maybird-Zero chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aww, this is so cute! I especially love the gifts that they have given each other! And of course, the mistletoe moment -
Alouette chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
*applauds you* Great job. Just a little detail: No matter how good you are, you can't sing and play the violin at the same time, because the lower jaw is held in place by the chin rest.
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Aw...*sighs contentedly* Ah..phluff. Good stuff. _ Hey, that rhymes!
Olethros chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I can't believe that I've neglected to review this until now. I must have read this story a million times and it just gets better every time. So sweet, so simple, and so effective. Congrats on putting so much emotion into so few words. And I loved the poem.
BratGabyCA chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
GOD! You can really write. I am completely floored, absolutely stunned, in an awed and revered silence. I cant go on like this. Your English teacher must love you.

Your obidient servant and Angel.
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
*tears in eyes* Beautiful. I just wish I could have been the one to give Erik the kiss.
Eriks Girl1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Mmmmmm, I love the nice, piney smell of SAP! More, please. :)
M.Mouse chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Merry Christmas! I loved this story, it was beautiful!
Marlayna chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
"He was so very careful not to let her trip and cautiously led her up each step and along every walkway." That was nice of him. If my b/f tried something like that, he wouldn't think to do that. It would be like this: "Where-"Kathonk!"Are you-" Kathounk! "Ahem. Where are you-" Kathonk! "D n it, can I take this thing off?" Kathonk! Lol
Ash chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
And a Merry Christmas to you too!
Marlayna chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
GREAT STORY!
Stemwinder chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Merry Christmas indeed!

Those final moments there just took my breath away, there is something to be said for that tension that comes before a first kiss, and this one, given in the spirit of the holidays and with such feeling behind it, was absolutely beautifully done. In the immortal words of Erik, "Bravi, bravi, bravisimi!"