Reviews for A Christmas Carol POTO Style!
Kathy.L chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
Very beautiful and very well written
BlazeoftheInferno chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
I know you wrote this a long time ago but it is very beautiful. Nice work.
BratGabyCA chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
I'm crying. Just like when I listen to act two of Phantom. Raoul hit her! That little... And Erik. Oh, poor Erik. I'm crying again.

Poor Phantom.
BratGabyCA chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Havent read the story yet. I will review once i have, but first I wanted to say how much I love Phantom. I want to be on BROADWAY! so I love all musicals.

Tank u thank u thank u !
Daroga's Rainy Daae chapter 4 . 12/26/2002
Pure sap, but strangely enjoyable! I congratulate you on a job well done. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Calypso chapter 4 . 12/14/2002
All together now *AWWWWWWWW! how sweet*
Stemwinder chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
Ohhh, YAYYYYYY!

They're back as they should be!

Did I say YAY?

Bravo to you, and this beautiful story :-)

So, will there be a sequel?
Jessic chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
Yay you updated!
Kates chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
That was so sweet - I loved it! Thank you so much for getting Christine back to Erik. Lovely story, and perfect for the Christmas season.

Bravi, bravi, bravissimi... -
madamefaust chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
Awww, sweet. If I'd been Christine I would have pushed the fop down the stars, though, but that's just me...
Fearless Shadow chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
Ah! Cool fic! I've only just started reading the book, and mad does Raoul suck! He's evil! EVIL I TELL YOU! Lol.. ahem... nice fic (",)
Stemwinder chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
ohhhh, a cliffie!

Okay, now I'm on the edge of my seat, let's see the next part, I have to know what Christine does, and what sights the third ghost beholds!

Very well done so far. . . .yes, a bit rushed, but not so much that I mind, every now and then I like a fast fic! More, s'il vous plait!
PhantomSiren chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
Oh... I love it. Raoul is such a jerk. Keep writing!
Jessica chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
Great story. I can't wait to see what the ghost of Christmas future will show Christine and what she will do to change it. I'll keep an eye out for the next chapter!
madamefaust chapter 3 . 12/8/2002
Well, what'd she expect from the fop?

Poor Erik! I hope she's having a major guilt trip. Update soon!