Reviews for Cumulonimbus
Elizabeth loines chapter 18 . 6/9
Please update
Eluvia Umbra chapter 18 . 4/14
Love darling Skull~! I hope you update this story soon, because it's awesome!
Dancer66 chapter 18 . 11/14/2020
A darn good story, well thought out. I hope you are well and safe in this pandemic. I would dearly love a continuation sometime but understand such is not always possible.
Midnight49 chapter 6 . 9/22/2020
If there’s one thing about the KHR FanFiction fandom is the trope of Skull being most knowledgeable in the really obscured things in the mafia world than what people think he knows.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/24/2020
Love this! Can’t wait for the next update
abcdi12345 chapter 18 . 6/11/2020
Very interesting ! When is the sequel ?
RoLouA chapter 18 . 4/29/2020
My only regret is that I didn't read this sooner! I find myself quite liking how things are going with the changes and practically everything that's happening/happened-! It's refreshing to read in its own way.

It's a wonderful story, and I'm sure I'll be re-reading it soon~
animecutylover chapter 18 . 4/1/2020
Yikes. Shouldn't have attacked the committee if they wanted to enter Namimori. Shouldn't they be more observant that they're the protectors of Namimori?
animecutylover chapter 17 . 4/1/2020
Woah, that is a lot of yen. So that's why. it's probably 1 million Italian money or Euro.

Poor Skull.
animecutylover chapter 16 . 4/1/2020
Yep. Viper is definitely helping out with the island account if they’re asking so much, lol.
animecutylover chapter 13 . 4/1/2020
Omg! It’s Chrome, isn’t it!

And Viper sure is vindictive.
animecutylover chapter 12 . 4/1/2020
Woah. So that’s why Skull isn’t with the Vongola anymore until Tsuna. That makes more sense.

And the kiddies are so adorable! :3
animecutylover chapter 9 . 3/31/2020
Skull must know all the Vongola then. Except for the Ninth maybe? Since Reborn is there.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 3/31/2020
So I might be an external mist then if I do get reincarnated into a flame using world since apparently my primary flame is mostly mist.

So Chrome would be external mist, Ryohei external sun, Takeshi external rain, and I'm not sure about Hayato and Lambo.

The other Vongola skies like Timoeto are external, except for Giotto and Tsuna maybe.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 3/31/2020
What?! Skull paid a price during that day?! Freaking hell! .!