Reviews for Cumulonimbus
Love this! Can’t wait for the next update
zxcv1 chapter 18 . 6/11
Very interesting ! When is the sequel ?
RoLouA chapter 18 . 4/29
My only regret is that I didn't read this sooner! I find myself quite liking how things are going with the changes and practically everything that's happening/happened-! It's refreshing to read in its own way.

It's a wonderful story, and I'm sure I'll be re-reading it soon~
animecutylover chapter 18 . 4/1
Yikes. Shouldn't have attacked the committee if they wanted to enter Namimori. Shouldn't they be more observant that they're the protectors of Namimori?
animecutylover chapter 17 . 4/1
Woah, that is a lot of yen. So that's why. it's probably 1 million Italian money or Euro.

Poor Skull.
animecutylover chapter 16 . 4/1
Yep. Viper is definitely helping out with the island account if they’re asking so much, lol.
animecutylover chapter 13 . 4/1
Omg! It’s Chrome, isn’t it!

And Viper sure is vindictive.
animecutylover chapter 12 . 4/1
Woah. So that’s why Skull isn’t with the Vongola anymore until Tsuna. That makes more sense.

And the kiddies are so adorable! :3
animecutylover chapter 9 . 3/31
Skull must know all the Vongola then. Except for the Ninth maybe? Since Reborn is there.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 3/31
So I might be an external mist then if I do get reincarnated into a flame using world since apparently my primary flame is mostly mist.

So Chrome would be external mist, Ryohei external sun, Takeshi external rain, and I'm not sure about Hayato and Lambo.

The other Vongola skies like Timoeto are external, except for Giotto and Tsuna maybe.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 3/31
What?! Skull paid a price during that day?! Freaking hell! .!
animecutylover chapter 5 . 3/31
Wait, Skull was the Vongola Fifth's Cloud Guardian?! Woah.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 3/31
What?! So Skull can use that as an excuse to stop the Estraneo! O.O
animecutylover chapter 3 . 3/31
Wait, how old IS Skull!? If he knows the first gen so well.

Could he be even older than when the first gen were around?! O-O
animecutylover chapter 2 . 3/31
Lol. Poor Skull. He'd definitely have a meltdown when he sees the whole tenth gen.