Reviews for 5 Times Laxus Tries to Deal with Children (& the One Time He Gives Up)
Lycheetah chapter 6 . 12/2/2019
Adorable. I laughed so much and I love all the kids! I could totally see laxus being so done with all of them and probably all the complain from the magic council and other cities
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 3 . 5/16/2019
erza's twins reminds me of hikaru and kaoru
Nemon0416 chapter 3 . 1/23/2018
Don't forget, from what I've heard Both Natsu and Lucy have short genes so Luna is most likely gonna be short.
Nemon0416 chapter 2 . 1/22/2018
You should've had them say "AYE SIR!" at the end.
Nemon0416 chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
God Lucy's looks plus Natsu's confidence and Loke's charm in the body of a guy will result in a lot of broken hearts I'm certain. Also smooth Laxus and I thought Wendy was young the first time she got drunk and she was like fourteen.
TheLittleLostEcho chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
A really good story. There are so many kids though since you gave everyone at least 2 but most had 3. I really wish you made like a kid index that had their name, ages, and who their parents are. Would have been really helpful.
thecartoongirl22 chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
LOL Thanks for the great read! I loved reading about Laxus and the children! I wish there was more Freed in it but I still loved it anyways!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2017
At first when you brought in Gunnar and said he was Cana's son I was like "if his father is Bachus I will murder you", but then when I saw exactly how that had happened, I think that that's pretty much the only way that Bacana or whatever their ship name is would have a kid. And yeah his name would've been "Booze" if somebody else hadn't stepped in.
LadyWhitewolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
oh dear. i've only read the first chapter and it's hilarious.
cowsgomoo950 chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
I love this! It would be amazing to hear more about them. Especially Neve and Igneel!
dandy-akinoris chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
THIS IS SOO FREAKING AWESOME.
You know you have no cure when you read one single chapter and start shipping.
(The ship name shall be IgNeve)
midnightsky0612 chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
Congrats laxus ur a dad now
midnightsky0612 chapter 5 . 3/4/2017
Dawww papa gajeel for the win
midnightsky0612 chapter 4 . 3/4/2017
Lord give laxus some sleep he needs it
midnightsky0612 chapter 3 . 3/4/2017