Reviews for To Keep a Good Woman Down
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 7/13
Excellent! Love how you really captured Caro's personality perfectly.
PinkTeaRose chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i just read this- but i really really love it! :)
stardiva chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
blaines lucky carlo didnt have his ass.

this is a story of a great ya ya mission of mercy.

good thing to i only brought one bottle of vodka.

gigggles i love this.
loves-emo-guys-with-hair chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
lol homosexuality is contagious, lol my brother (who is very curly) was reading this over my shoulder and broke out laughing...poor Caro; gotta love those women, they get over all of those kinds of hills
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This fic is great i love this movie and the book and this fic but it would be great if there were more stories keep wrting pleeze i love reading this.
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
LOVED this story - Caro always was my favourite character :D
ShylohJaye chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ya-Ya Sisterhood was one of the best movies I ever frickin' watched, and I loved the book even more!

This fic made it even better..Caro is one of my fave characters

5/5
MyRabbitMilkshake chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
WOW! This is wonderfully written. The characters are fully defined in just a few sentences. Great storyline...Just awesome story overall. Perfect!
ANGEL GURL chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Wow that was great... hey while were at it, go to google and look up angel boy art. it is an art galery for mentaly disabled children to express themselves in the only way they can!REMEMBER! the beauty of art is healing!
Ion Bond chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh, this is good. You've really captured Caro and Teensie's voices. I like the way your Caro is a mix of sour and sweet. This kind of hard situation /would/ be ambiguous.
laylaorentea1985 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I loved it! I love Caro's actions! It was so unlike her to be out of character, but then again, she just found out that her husband was gay and had lover, whom he cheated on her with.
Kayryn chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
OMG! That's gotta be one of the best stories I've ever read in my life! With the small complaint of it being way too short! This was so true to the characters and those two being my favorite YaYa's I couldn't have asked for a better read. It's really a shame there aren't more stories out there for this movie/books.

But your's rocked! Everything from Caro's musings to Teensy's attitude and Caro bouncing back... and the wallpaper. LMAO! I needed a good laugh tonight and I certainly got it.

Thank you!
herbyXX120 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
hi, well i love it

and they would be a very interesting couple...
MercerJack4 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
nicely written. i enjoyed reading. not bad at all.
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Rich. Funny. Well written. I loved it.