Reviews for Autumn Breeze Brings Change
A lil Sunshine chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
* tranced look* more of the story , more of the story. *snaps ouyt of trance* sry, do that mormally! * huggles kenji plushie* ( my kenji)
Dark Sephiroth1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
NO! Just when the story was getting good! Just to let you know I'm supporting your story any time! I love it so far, very good capture of Kenji. (real name Kakeru) yeah. I'm not really going to tell you to read my stories. Of course you can if ya want, even though my stories are on Fiction press. so yeah. I've got to try to write a fanfic sometime.../_-
Chasm chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
Oh you are so terrible for making me wait a moment more for the next chapter! I hope-hope-HOPE that this fic continues!
Zach chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
Awesome! make te next chappy please
NeoDragonZero chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
sorry about the late review... i didnt realize u updated. on to the review!

good chapter here. and its true, despite wat many would say, Kenji does seem to be slightly paranoid at times. its nice to see u exploring that side of him, not being afraid of wat others might think. Shenlong bein at Kenji's house was interesting, seeing as how he smelled his presence; the warning to Uriko was a nice touch too, showing his 'caring', i guess u could say, side for Uriko.

So the ZLF is still alive and kicking? hmm... interesting storyline ur developing here. update soon! i wanna know wat happens at Uriko's house and if Kenji can save her from Shenlong!

Neo
Mousery chapter 2 . 12/19/2002
Kawaiiness! Please continue!-
Person With Many Aliases chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Aliases: the ninja employees sent to get Uriko

bah, Shenlong's still a ametuer in messin with peoples minds. oh and shenlongs isn't overly evil, just evil and arrogant, he thinks he can win any fight. er... uh... yeah go keep typing or something
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
Waaah! You're so evil! A cliffhanger, noooo! *cries* Shenlong is such a bastard, ack, playing around with poor Kenji's mind like that. :( But then again, it adds a lot of interesting drama to this story, so kudos! _ I love the way Uriko teases Kenji, and his quiet intensity in regards to his feelings for her are very, very nicely portrayed. I love it. ) Please update this story soon! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter... And don't ever forget good ol' Keniko lovin'! "Get a KLU, and join us - Keniko Luvers United!"
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Aliases: evil master ninja d00d

Hmmm... very intresting start, comrade victoria, anyho yeah, it would be nice to see the rest of this story, many great things i see from this, yes! *cackles evilly*
NeoDragonZero chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
hehe, nice little story u got there. i like all the little side notes about the Japanese suffixes and things. i dont know anything about Japanese other than the fact that they're damn good anime producers and they kick our ass in technology. (thnx to the scientists we sent over there after we dropped the bombs on them...) i think its interesting where the stories going, especially how Kenji's acting towards Uriko (and that he's thinking more about fighting than school, showing he's actually more human than drone, or that he's more Bakuryu than Kenji.) well... continue on fine fic writer! along with Tiger5913, u have my encouragement to continue!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Well, you sure have my encouragement. _ Gee, if Uriko wants Kenji to call her "Uriko-chan", then she SHOULD be returning the favor and calling him "Kenji-kun", but I guess she wants him to imply his feelings first. What a sneaky kitty, hehe. P Hmm, I had always thought that it was "onni-san" for older brother... Ack hell, whatever, I'm learning Chinese, not Japanese, heh. 0 Pritty mysterious plot here, hope the Keniko and Yulice will be cranked up! *bows to the author* The Keniko Princess has spoken. "Get a KLU, and join us - Keniko Luvers United!"