Reviews for Separate Lives
NotoriousCS chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Sigh. It's been a few months, so time for my quarterly reread. I had hoped that by this time, I'd be able to go to sleep in the middle of the story. Don't know what I was thinking, cause it's 3 am and the words are getting blurry through the tears, and I'm still hooked on every word like I don't know what's coming next.
I rarely read things more than once, but this story just sticks with me. I think Mac and Rebecca's mentions of his tattoo are my favorite parts.
If you want to rerelease it now that we have actual visuals of Det. Rogers, I'd be happy to do a grammar edit for you.
Or ignore that last part. I'll probably read this fic a few dozen more times and flail every time.
Avivagreene chapter 39 . 8/11/2017
Wonderful story, adored it!
eala-captian chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Welp, I'm about to start my third or fourth read through of this thanks to yesterday's spoilers. Don't mind me I'll just be eating this fic up again...
littlemissliketofight chapter 39 . 6/13/2017
love love love love love - love detective (captain) Jones, love his new family, love Emma finally figuring out, love them having a live outside of Storybrooke x
Guest chapter 39 . 5/16/2017
Loved this so much-absolutely amazing! I ended up binge reading this in one day because it's just so good.
Avivagreene chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
This is a fantastic story, with so much angst. You are a great writer
mansts chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
Loved this amazing story!
Onceuponatimeforever chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
That last scene with him and Mac talking about him being the lead in a romantic movie was just hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I really felt you did an amazing job with this story. I love how broken up Killian is about her having left him. And is protectiveness towards her is beyond sweet. I love stories with broken Killian and you wrote him that way so well. This is definitely one of my favorite Captain Swan stories. Thank you.
Ness fan 01 chapter 39 . 6/11/2016
Well worth reading again. Thanks for posting this to tumblr.
Ness fan 01 chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
I love all this honesty from Killian. Emma really deserves to hear it all.
Ness fan 01 chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
I saw your repost on tumblr and started reading this again. This is just brilliant work. This chapter in particular. It's full of so much raw emotion. I can't wait to finish this.
SaraCM chapter 38 . 5/31/2016
Esta historia que has creado es simplemente fabulosa y he disfrutado cada momento de ella. Felicidades y Bravo, Bravo, Bravo
Sophanna chapter 39 . 3/15/2016
Absolutely loved this story! Gave me so many feels and it was perfect in all the right ways! Thanks so much for sharing this!
rational chapter 39 . 3/14/2016
This is sweet. A little story in itself. Love that Killian was helping Tiberius.