Reviews for Separate Lives
Very well composed. And wonderful to see that you have the long hand skills (even if there was a lot of the same theme. Is it possible there was too much kissing?) and the short hand skills you presented in the last chapter. A few "on and in" confusions suggest that English isn't your first language but it didn't take away from your evident grasp of the characters. Thank you
This story was so amazing. I know it’s old, but i just had to comment
TryingforTrueGrit chapter 39 . 4/9
So I first stumbled upon this story years ago before I actually created a fanfic account. I fell in love with it then and it's remained one of my all time favorites. Just binged read it again, and the angst had my heart breaking and the fluff had me grinning. I loved Mac and Laura's family and how they took in Killian as their own. I love the build up of tension and relationship building of Emma and Killian. Thank you so much for sharing your work, you're an awesome story teller and writer.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 1 . 4/4
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
A very interesting side to Hook. It was such a change/shock that he didn't get with Emma straight away.
NotoriousCS chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Sigh. It's been a few months, so time for my quarterly reread. I had hoped that by this time, I'd be able to go to sleep in the middle of the story. Don't know what I was thinking, cause it's 3 am and the words are getting blurry through the tears, and I'm still hooked on every word like I don't know what's coming next.
I rarely read things more than once, but this story just sticks with me. I think Mac and Rebecca's mentions of his tattoo are my favorite parts.
If you want to rerelease it now that we have actual visuals of Det. Rogers, I'd be happy to do a grammar edit for you.
Or ignore that last part. I'll probably read this fic a few dozen more times and flail every time.
Avivagreene chapter 39 . 8/11/2017
Wonderful story, adored it!
eala-captian chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Welp, I'm about to start my third or fourth read through of this thanks to yesterday's spoilers. Don't mind me I'll just be eating this fic up again...
littlemissliketofight chapter 39 . 6/13/2017
love love love love love - love detective (captain) Jones, love his new family, love Emma finally figuring out, love them having a live outside of Storybrooke x
Guest chapter 39 . 5/16/2017
Loved this so much-absolutely amazing! I ended up binge reading this in one day because it's just so good.
Avivagreene chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
This is a fantastic story, with so much angst. You are a great writer
mansts chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
Loved this amazing story!
Onceuponatimeforever chapter 25 . 9/25/2016
That last scene with him and Mac talking about him being the lead in a romantic movie was just hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I really felt you did an amazing job with this story. I love how broken up Killian is about her having left him. And is protectiveness towards her is beyond sweet. I love stories with broken Killian and you wrote him that way so well. This is definitely one of my favorite Captain Swan stories. Thank you.
Ness fan 01 chapter 39 . 6/11/2016
Well worth reading again. Thanks for posting this to tumblr.
Ness fan 01 chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
I love all this honesty from Killian. Emma really deserves to hear it all.