Reviews for Dark Equals
SkyEnaFosTomSophKhiAlP'alLuJac chapter 5 . 6/27
I loved the Fiddler! I was in a production of Fiddler on the Roof a couple months ago, we had a blast! And I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but last chapter when Hey Sweetie was written, my mind immediately went to River Song from Doctor Who and her classic 'Hello Sweetie' just though I should mention it. Loving the book so far, can't wait to read more, and I'm crossing my fingers for more musical references to come!
Kiochii chapter 9 . 5/23
This is quite an interestin story.
Slytherins Story chapter 9 . 5/7
Dude, f*****g continue this fanfic, it’s AMAZING
Balin Hetherton chapter 9 . 5/1
Pls update this is sooo good
DestructiveTerror chapter 9 . 4/24
Mother of Merlin! Sure this story was kinda weird and was a bit sadistic but I just couldn't stop reading it... I suppose a congratulations is in order sooo CONGRATULATIONS! (Insert weird Russian singer song).
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/30
Okay, no. Not doing that "hiding their true selves" BS.
Purplecat2003 chapter 9 . 3/21
When is the nxt chapter coming?
karanterus chapter 9 . 3/16
OMG this story is f*cking amazing! please do more crazy sh*t in it it'll be so funny seeing Aldus dumbleass get shouted at by people, also I don't know if I want to know what that man's TOY that he wanted to use on dumbleass is of if I ust want to watch dumblass being raped

P.S. when dumbleass woke up with his wand up his ass it reminded me that his wand is the elder wand you should so maks harry win the elder wand and ever gift it to tom or taunt dumbeass with it.
Wika0304 chapter 9 . 3/12
please update
More please this is simply the best
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 9 . 1/14
Update please! This story is fantastic and this is the first story i ever read when i found out that umbridge is not an annoying pink toad in this story xD
AchillesTheGeek chapter 9 . 1/11
Please can we have some more?
YokaiAngel chapter 9 . 11/22/2017
fantastic!~~~~~~;
ItsTheHenry chapter 2 . 11/17/2017
Oh my god! This is shaping up to be an amazing Dark Harry/ Harry Joins Voldemort story! I absolutely love it! Great Work!
Henry
Reaper Darkmist chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
Is this story discontinued? I dearly love it.