Reviews for Dark Equals
ShadeslayerX chapter 10 . 10/11
You sir have made my day. I laughed my head off. Too bad you left it. I have a feeling it would have only gotten better and funnier
DANGIT!
Jeff chapter 10 . 9/27
Bastard
AnetteRuby chapter 2 . 9/18
wait...in the previous chapter wormtail is eaten by nagini and in this chapter he is tortured into insanity?
Kiss death666 chapter 10 . 9/17
I am sad that you stopped but I understand
PhoenixAureum chapter 10 . 9/10
Please let someone else continue this, the story was great
LORD DEV-POTTER-BLACK chapter 1 . 9/10
can I continue this?
Tlyna52 chapter 10 . 9/9
Well I had been following but had not read it yet just because I no longer read stories that are not completed just because so many are abandoned like this for whatever reason. Too bad because the summary sounded so good. Ah well, that's life.
DuckedHard chapter 10 . 9/9
Was kinda waiting for this note to appear at some point. Shame.
Pikachu79 chapter 10 . 9/9
I am sorry to read this but if it's not to your liking you are doing what's right for you. Maybe in the far far future you'll continue this story by re-writing it. Good luck to your other writings.
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 9/9
Well at least we know for sure. Thank you for informing us of your intentions to ditch this story.
Willofhounds chapter 10 . 9/9
Look forward to seeing your next chapter adventure. Good luck
SkyEnaFosTomSophKhiAlP'alLuJac chapter 5 . 6/27
I loved the Fiddler! I was in a production of Fiddler on the Roof a couple months ago, we had a blast! And I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but last chapter when Hey Sweetie was written, my mind immediately went to River Song from Doctor Who and her classic 'Hello Sweetie' just though I should mention it. Loving the book so far, can't wait to read more, and I'm crossing my fingers for more musical references to come!
Kiochii chapter 9 . 5/23
This is quite an interestin story.
Slytherins Story chapter 9 . 5/7
Dude, f*****g continue this fanfic, it’s AMAZING