Reviews for Awakening Quake
sapphire2994 chapter 45 . 7/29/2016
Wow! This was amazing! I loved the whole Steve/Skye relationship! I've read other fanfic that had this, but this one was by far the best! I was also really impressed with how Skye handled herself when kidnapped by Ward. Although I'm always up for a good redeeming Ward story, it doesn't hurt to see him like the delusional bastard he can be. And as for the wedding? I sat there grinning like a complete idiot while reading it. Again, amazing story and congrats on your success!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/26/2016
Soooo amazing. I can't believe this isn't a more popular story. Loved it. Loved everything. Thank you for this journey.
You Don't Know Me150 chapter 45 . 6/16/2016
Oh my god again! This was one of the best and romantic Skye and Steve stories I've ever read! I absolutely loved it, and if you could make a sequel that would be awesome!
You Don't Know Me150 chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
oh my god! So cute on that last part! the feels are killin' me!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 45 . 5/24/2016
An amazing story with these characters. Loved the drama, romance, humor and family of it all. You did great with this, thanks for the fantastic story. :)
CalebElBardo chapter 45 . 4/23/2016
A great story. Do you think making a sequel, please ?. It would be great. You could use material from the series and movies, adding things invented by you.
Fairybratt02 chapter 44 . 4/15/2016
hey if you ever make a sequel you should put information about Natasha and have it so that she like Ward when they trained together and you should have it so Skye and Steve have kid
Fairybratt02 chapter 45 . 4/15/2016
I love the story but I kind of wanted Skye to kill Ward . other than that it's an amazing story
blue Wren chapter 45 . 3/30/2016
Love the story from beginning to the end. I would love for to a sequel
E3T chapter 45 . 3/22/2016
This story was sooooooo good! I really enjoyed reading it (even if I didn't get any sleep) and am now about to stalk your profile to look for more stories.
Guest chapter 45 . 3/18/2016
please make a sequel for this story!
Princess2020 chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
I loved girl time.
The Hope Lions chapter 45 . 11/28/2015
im crying. this fic was so perfect. I laughed so much, and it's so cute, and I just love it so, so, so much
keirstinpaige chapter 45 . 11/17/2015
BRAVO! BRAVO! I SHIP IT! I SHIP IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH NOW! YOU ARE ONE FANTASTIC HUMAN!
spiritedghost chapter 36 . 10/29/2015
Lovely the insane and the insaner, now all you need is the Fantastic Four!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »