Reviews for Spencer's Pain
So sad and well written
Deans67Impala chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
hey Gorgeous,
I've been a long time been a fan of your work, but comment under many different names. i absolutely love your work, your character portrayal, lot and writing are terrific. I am defiantly voting for you to continue this story, and wondered whether you take requests for it? In this fandom i have seldom read really good eating-disorder/depressed!Reid. wondered whether you cold include these elements in the full length story? Whatever the outcome, i am looking forward to more of your work.
xx, Zoe
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Are you continuing this story? I really hope so! !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope this isn't a one shot! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Love it so much! Please update soon!
Hippiechic81 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
AWWW!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Ohmagorsh! Please update! !
Alyssa chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I'd love a supernatural crossover with this. Make Reid actually cursed and Sam and Dean have to break the curse. I'd read the heck out of that.

Also, I've been reading all your stories. Your skill progression is astounding. Good work.
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Please update soon. Please keep on writing.
Bleeding Black Blades chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Aww. Poor Ried! I almost cried when i saw the episode. Another great story though.
rose and 10 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
i was actually crying when i read this, i don't know why but when i read your fic's i cry, your such a good author
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
next episodes are going to be so hard on him i kind of want to just hug him safe...
poor kid...:(
Krisdahwolf0 chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Wow that was so emotional! Damn... Can I have more of this? Can you continue this?! PLEASE?! *Shows you puppy dog eyes that you can't resist* Pwease? Pwetty Pwetty Pwease?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I also saw the episode im surprised he held it together
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Keep going because its really good and sad