Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Awesome! Great job! lol you got Rodney down to a T!
Lasciella chapter 1 . 7/7
Very enjoyable story:)
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 1/1
Love this story! I think you have a timeline glitch, though, by having Teyla shop for toys for Torren. Wasn't he born after Elizabeth died? If you took that one line out the story would be perfection!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Looking back at old faves, I found this again! It looks like I didn't leave a review before...sorry! This is a great story! I love the way you write my fave team! Great Shep whump and team love! I miss new stories from you!
Mystic chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Nicely done, kept me reading and wanting more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
So happy t new story from you and yes :)))) also a john and Elizabeth , sparky story :D Hapoy happy

Thank you for this wonderful story and hoping for more stories and more more Sparky from you :))

parisindy chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That waS awesome! I've missed your stories!
Are you following any other Fandom now?
It was so great to read an atlantis story again!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
hahah, you managed to wrap it up for a belated christmas present for us.

Angst, self rescue, pain, and romance ... loved it.
CSIflea chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Awesome story! Loved it! I also thought John and Elizabeth would somehow get together before she was killed, but then I started reading Sheyla and all the other pairings just didn't seem right. Well done...and btw, I think John has a huge sign on his forehead, saying kidnap me! Can't wait to read more of your stories...
zoneofk chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Wow, I really REALLY loved this story! I love my whumped John of course and the story you wove kept me riveted all the way through! Love that you published this as a one shot too :-) Thank you so much! I think I'll read this again later though too as I'm worried I might have missed some part of the story as I haven't slept in over 24 hours now as I have had a rough couple of days personally, but I had to read this and I am very glad I did, I will get to sleep soon and will have some very happy dreams about John Sheppard I think :-D 3
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
wow john was lucky to get out alive.
boaflower664 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015