Reviews for Humanly Impossible
godess bubbles chapter 23 . 22h
I absoultly loved this story!I loved every minute of it! I found it funny that you added the always at the end. It was a great story!
ZianaSue chapter 23 . 2/19
What? Harry doesn't want kitsune grand kits! Oh, how scandalous. Hahaha
Lyannira chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
it bother me that in the end or close to the end harry would sometime call Draco, Malfoy it created some distant that is suppose to not be there
breadstick chapter 20 . 11/16/2017
you should have made it so draco went with harry
SilentBeta chapter 23 . 8/25/2017
I don't usually go for the 'creature feature' stories, but I really enjoyed the premise of this one.

Keep up the good work!

SBeta
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 7/31/2017
Ok, so I admit this was a cute story, but there was a lot more sex than I was used to reading about (and I admit, I have read some pretty smutty ones). Anyways, it was good but I'm not going to hunt down your stories to see if you made a squeal.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 7/31/2017
It's about time the story evolved to more than just sex scenes, lol
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
I don't want to give up on this book, since I'm so near the end, but I just need to say this: smut/slash scenes are all well and good (and I do enjoy them), but does it HAVE to take over the whole plot of the story? I feel like I'm reading sex scenes about every fine lines...
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
I'm finding it kinda strange that Harry is still calling Draco "Malfoy" when Draco has been calling Harry "Harry" for several chapters.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 7/31/2017
The warning for this chapter made me mentally giggle, because what have the dreams in the other chapters been if not sex between two males? Lol.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 23 . 5/21/2017
I read. I like the story and the happy end.
Twenty One Fangirls chapter 12 . 2/27/2017
"Warning: Nothing" They fuck... Um... Harry puts his dick up Draco's ass... That deserves a warning and shit... Don't you think...?
Owari no Seiryu chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
OK so not cat but fox? Works for me.
Owari no Seiryu chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
At first I was thinking this would be a wizard-werewolf bit, but the tail almost made me imagine cats. Imagine malfoy as a cat! Just like Hermione! xD
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
Glad that I'm not the only one that ships Albus and Scorpius.