Reviews for 30 Days of Her
Maude Lee chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I just found this. Where's more? The rest? These are great!
Poppy P chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
"He marked Day Three with her loveliness as he clambered after."

Do you have any idea how beautiful that sounds? I loved that! These are a bit short, but they are some of the loveliest Daryl/Carol fics I've ever read.
YouFillMyHeart47 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
You did it justice. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
What beautiful prose, thanks for posting, looking forwards to more.
Poppy P chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Wow... Just wow...

That was amazing. Your description of how he's the sea and she pulls him in with her radiance, is so lovely. I thought the first one was great but this one blew me away. Again - amazing. Gonna go and read it again.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
That was one of the best descriptions of the reunion hug that I've ever read. And I've read a lot of them! Short but absolutely beautiful.
YouFillMyHeart47 chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
I might be making this up but I could have sworn there was a Lion King quote in there lol I love chapter 2 as much as chapter one & can't wait for more.
Terp4Life chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
"It was the seventh time in four minutes," that he had looked at her - yeah that sounds about right... LOL! Definitely sounds like Daryl. Very cute.
Seerwood chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Very sweet :)
Terp4Life chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I'm impressed how well you expressed just how much they had missed each other in relatively few words. Interested to see what you have for us next!
Angie Tribeca chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
That whole "glowed" and "bottle it" line is good. I like it and like this piece.