Reviews for Remind me of the Babe!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 9/10/2018
Dori and Nori?
Shadow12177 chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
Omg the amount of times I cracked up laughing over Dwalin's rants alone (for they kept popping into my head) XD! I loved this fic! What an awesome crossover! Thanks for sharing such an awesome fic :D
wolfdemongirl136 chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
lol I read the entire story, and I loved it very detailed.
wolfdemongirl136 chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
I'm so loving this story
wolfdemongirl136 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Wow what a great first chapter. love the last two sentences
Just4Me chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
Perfect ending to a fun story! Bri and Fili and Thorin and Wren all worked so hard for their happy ending. And little Mira gets to keep her Dawwwww...Eeeeeeee.
Wynni chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
bwhehehehe, yeah, this was fun to write. and the 'yes, dear' at the end just makes it for me.

Gotta love meddling matchmakers...
overlordred chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
HELL. YES. DWALIN. FOUGHT. A. CAVE. TROLL! Yaaaaaaaaassssss! One of the best endings, EVAR! Isn't this the best way to remedy the sting of this sucktastic morning I just had! Dude I was getting gas on my way to school right, and the lady is trying to be overly friendly, before I can even pay for my gas she's giving me tips on how to treat the remaining acne on my face! I mean DUDE! Come on! I know she wasn't trying to be rude but you just crossed a line! Grrrrr! And after I'm done with class and I'm free for the day,but now my car is out of oilllllll! So now I'm waiting for my dad to bring me some oil...well at least I finished my test and kicked its ass! But seriously this chapter was awesome, the Brili kiss, the dancing on air and their kiss, and most of all MIRA! She just broke my heart with that pitiful wail! I was near to tears I must admit, and I'm not ashamed! So I'm super pleased with this ending right now, it's as sun shiny as Fili and Bri's hair, and as bright as Thorin's teeth! If you ever make one shots on Thorin and Mira dad/daughter FEELS, I'd read it, just throwing that out there! Lol! But I'm gonna be honest with you here, I'm more than slightly afraid to read more of Faire and Square because I can't take it! Just both of them are so...Duriny and beautiful...I'm in danger of passing out due to an abundance of fangirling! But I will get through it, EVENTUALLY! I was only able to review this because I'm stuck on the side of the road with no homework to do...school ruins me! But anyway, I send thee all my love and hugs! Bye darlin! Have a wonderful day! Xoxoxoxooxxo
Wynni chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
The Darlin' Duo loose in a prank shop with Wizarding wheezes at their disposal, and Thorin being adorable with the baby.

Was there ever anything more squee inducing?
Just4Me chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Really loving the concept of walking through different worlds, and Gandalf having tea with Dumbledore. Thorin is just too sweet in this story. He's just got to find a way to keep Wren and Mira with him. And of course, Bri needs to stay with Fili. Is it just me, or does daww...eee sound like "Daddy"?
Just4Me chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Love the way Bri handles her "rockdogs". And it's good to see Kili join the story. His urging Fili to marry Bri for her sandwiches was so like the irrepressible scamp he is. I can see Thorin is not going to be able to resist Mira's charms. Good. Even more reason for him to keep Wren (or at least, take her back to Middle Earth with him).
Just4Me chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
I actually watched "Labyrinth" on Netflix so I could enjoy this story even more. (David Bowie's hair was hilarious! I wonder if someday Thorin's hair will look ridiculous? Nah.)
overlordred chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS STORY! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS STORY! BY MY BEARD I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN KEEP READING THIS! Uggggggghhhh dude, I don't even know where to begin! Let's start with my favorite pairing, Brili. They're just too legit to quit man, happy that they're just diving in and only being slightly awkward. That kiss was just to die for, by the way I like how you just had Thorin and Wren watching! I agree with Kili, he should marry her! I think Bri would be MUCH happier in Middle Earth with Fili, that goes for Wren and Mira as well! I felt so bad for Kili! He had to face Thorin's jealousy and nearly DIED in a bog! Damn it fanfiction! You nearly killed one of our favorite characters! Lol I just love how you totally mentioned Ragdoll! Yeah Thorin wouldn't have appreciated Wren just envisioning having a roll in the hay with Kili/Reese. I couldn't do it when you just dropped mentions of Dom!Fili! I shouldn't have read this late last night because I was cackling and squealing like a stuck pig! At least Bri saved him with her rock dogs/minions. I just died of giggles at the picture of Dwalin running away from rocks, especially when he insists that dwarves don't pet! He totally needs a woman with a big cuddly dog, I think he would benefit greatly from that. And I mean like a quiet type with sass to balance out his gruffness, super CUTE. Usually that's when I start to ship Dwalin and fem!Ori but sometimes I envision another little lady that would work just as well! Good grief I'm always getting sidetracked! But I still LOVE this new take and can't get enough! See you around fair maiden! BYE!

P.S. I almost fainted after reading Mira's reaction to Thorin! Wren's not going to survive!
Wynni chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Boop! ehehehe, Mira and Thorin are the epitome of cute.
Wynni chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
omg! I forgot all the fun we had with this one. Oh dear, what could POSSIBLY have just happened? ahahahahaa!