Reviews for Remind me of the Babe!
overlordred chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE?! This is just, dare I say, CRACK! The description of this alone is tempting; lol "Kili gets to play with fireworks!" But I really wanna read more of it! And what's worse? You guys got Magic Dance stuck in my head! Damn it! The part that really got me was, "Fanfiction was right, he is hot..." Yes ladies, fanfiction is always right... All I can say is that I would LOVE to be held captive by Thorin Oakenshield...you always have me extremely jealous of Wren! And for what its worth, I'm rather jealous of that peach too!

Now I feel bad for Bri because if my traveling companion were Fili, and he was good with the kid, yeeesh I don't think I would last long, I would feel a compulsion to try and make my own...with him in case you don't catch my drift ;) Another thing that was awesome...you guys just had to mention the naked dwarf calender...didn't you. Bah! I'm never gonna get over this curiosity of what this calender actually looks like, and what Sir Peter Jackson's face looked like when he received it. Can you guys imagine Thorin Oakenshield, in oh I dunno a nice negligee or some other ridiculous, overly sexual outfit. OOOOOO what about boxer briefs?! I can't stop giggling! Oh jeez I don't even know what to expect next but it should be fun! Good night ladies!
Skywolf42 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I know nothing about Labyrinth...
But Im still enjoying this!
Just4Me chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
How is Fili always so adorable? And now you've got me thinking about that damn naked dwarf calendar again. How is it possible, in this day and age, that there are no leaks on the internet of those pictures? I'm really enjoying this multiverse, and all your fun and silly characters.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I think my favorite part is about Thorin standing by the throne, because if he sat on it his feet wouldn't reach the floor. This is all tempting me to re-watch this movie, since I haven't seen it in years. Now I have to go check Netflix.
Wynni chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
Yay for nekkid dwarf calendar!

and I think a pic of Fili swarmed by fairies would be marvelous. If only I were that talented to draw it.
Wynni chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh, this was fun! _

bogsnoggin'. I hope it catches on, eheheh.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2